Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Only because ive heard a few bad stories about replicas.... supposes theres good and bad replicas.
Doesnt mention the word "replica". Just says a Focus ST sport style wheel, so most people would think they are buying the real thing.

Just seen who's selling them. Dave sheldon in manchester, as far as i know they are a good company so should be a good wheel.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(SpacemanST @ 13 Nov 2009, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>why would you stay well away?

i have a set of these wheels there spot on and imo look great against the white ill be posting pics this week when im off.

I'll be interested to see the pics.
Thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
I was looking at these wheels as well - i've seen some in the flesh (on display) and they do look great but i haven't seen them on a car so not sure how they look in 18" on a ST

pics on a blue ST would be great

·
Registered
523 Posts
I have had replica wheels in the past on a mk4 Golf, RS4's and RS6's, and I have to say that they were great quality, probably a bit heavier than an original but at the price I think they are good value. I like the RS reps on ebay at the moment but would like to see them on a ST(come on spacemanST get the pics up
).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.