Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have hardly slept since the day I put the deposit on this, and it finally arrived on 7th Jan, and I picked it up on the 8th!

Felt quite sorry saying good bye to my Civic Sport, but after 10mins in this, I felt somewhat better

Did all my pre-drive-out checks and recommended by the forum
took the salesman by surprise - didnt know what to do with himself so after 20mins of watching me go round the car with a microscope, he eventually said "I'll just wait inside"
couldnt stop laughing.

Once it was all paid for I went straight out to the car, put on the
badge onto my grill
and then fitted my footwell leds
modded before it left the forecourt

So here are the first pics.... prob something you've all seen a hundred times, but theyre still awesome to me
Location - Penarth Marina, Cardiff

Mountune kit and exhaust being fitted tuesday, and tints on rear windows and rear windscreen too some time next week.

Dan

Ps. If any of you can help out on my other thread I'd be most grateful http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/Ford-Parts...771#entry638771

PPS. Almost forgot to say, had to go back earlier as the
heater wasnt working - blowing in ice cold air
turned out the cable behind the dial was bent and wasnt adjusting it to the engine. 2 mins to fix so happy again now

DSC00845___edited.jpg

DSC00846___edited.jpg

DSC00852___edited.jpg

DSC00853___edited.jpg

DSC00854___edited.jpg

DSC00855___edited.jpg

DSC00856___edited.jpg

DSC00861___edited.jpg

DSC00862___edited.jpg

DSC00863___edited.jpg

DSC00865___edited.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
once the snow goes youll be able to give it a proper run out! Looks nice.

your sig says "dont hate me for my job", whats your job?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Mint
mate,you seem well pleased with it,just wait till the mountune is fitted it'l be like a new car all over again

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys. It is amazing, and i completely understand why you all love your cars so much now

And Glenster - I'll give you a clue ....

Were not popular with everyone, hence my signature bit at the end. Noticed there seen to be a fair few on here though.

Cant wait for the Mountune, the one I test drove had it on, and that was a 5 min drive, and I miss it already!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hi M8
The car looks stunning
as per previous post you're gonna love it when you get the chance to open it up a little :) + mountune
Have fun, be safe

Stu

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Looking good mate, and very shiny (puts mine to shame). Sorry you couldn't make it to the meet we had this morning in Cowbridge. Maybe next time.

Ian.

·
Registered
379 Posts
QUOTE(BlueLightning5047 @ 9 Jan 2010, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And Glenster - I'll give you a clue ....

yeah you wont have any problems here with people hating police - to be honest, if they start recruiting again this year im thinking of going for it, its a life long dream of mine!

Id love to get mountune but i think mines a bit old for it! if i got a facelift id put mountune on it.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
There are a few police members on here, its always good to have you guys around should we need any advice. Welcome, nice car, very jealous of the cleanliness. Mines awful at the minute but my outside tap is frozen so i canrt clean it!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hello Dan

It looks fantastic, did you get the bits on it we discussed

As said by others, wait until the mods go on it, you think its good now? you just see after

Cheers

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers guys. Its drinking fuel now mind lol but thats to be expect from testing it properly

STEO - its got voice bluetooth but no usb
but never mind, I'll cope

Gunna try the welcome home lights thing later, see if it work or not. And apparently, its hard to retro fit the other parts I wanted as we discussed, but never mind. Far too skint now anyway!

Mountune on Tuesday (weather and courior depending of course) so I will put pics up of the exhaust and a video if I can.

May even do a mini movie like the Mountune one on youtube.

Cant wait to go to a meet. Gutted I missed the breakfast meet in Cowbridge for the South Wales lot

Dan

1 - 20 of 23 Posts