Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Ok then so that night is the night.

Thought i would post in here to keep the other topic cleaner.

Thinking about meeting before and have a convoy to meeting place.

Ok so meeting time is about 2215 to leave at 2230 so we get there on time.

on google best route from Middx area is North Cirular so in light of that will be starting convoy from McDonalds target roundabout. Most Middx people know where this is but if your travelling from futher afield below is post code and location on multimap.

256 Church Road, Northolt, UB5 5AW‎

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=target+ro...-0.37961:16|256 Church Road, Northolt, UB5 5AW‎ |UB5 5AW

the entrance can be confussing but you have to take slip road onto the A40 then come off straight away.

Post names below so we have a rough idea of who we are waiting for and ill PM my number once you have said your meeting so if theres problems you can phone.

Adam

Attending (taken from other thread so far)

Nige
Blue ST3
webbst
philJB
doble08
Ady282

·
1,285 Posts
Adam...

The start time will be later than that.

I will be sending out a PM over the weekend with the meeting points on etc and the times, but looking more towards midnight to be honest to ensure traffic is much lighter.

Scott

·
1,285 Posts
Nice one!

The PM will be with everyone before the weekend is out.

It will include meeting venue, time of arrival and a route.

Laura is just putting the final touches to the documents that we have processed for the route and it will be all sent out

·
1,285 Posts
We are driving from Essex to a birthday party in Gosport , Hampshire that afternoon and then driving back early to get into London for this!!

Relentless & Red Bull FTW!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So we all know the location know, i suggest a change of meeting point. Google maps says to go round the north circular? and takes about 1 hour. If that route is ok with everyone then all meet at target round. Meet time at 2215 for a 2230 promt leaving time.
Post or PM any problems and if your attending. Ill Pm my number to people to contact if they drop out or are running late so we know whats happening.
Looking forward to this see you guys then.

Adam

·
1,285 Posts
For a minute, I thought you were suggesting a WHOLE change of times and meeting point for the whole thing!!!!

Then I read it properly PMSL!!!!

Can we keep ALL details under wraps on threads please guys... thank you

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE(streetsleeper @ 7 Nov 2009, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So we all know the location know, i suggest a change of meeting point. Google maps says to go round the north circular? and takes about 1 hour. If that route is ok with everyone then all meet at target round. Meet time at 2215 for a 2230 promt leaving time.
Post or PM any problems and if your attending. Ill Pm my number to people to contact if they drop out or are running late so we know whats happening.
Looking forward to this see you guys then.

Adam

I will meet you there then. Not long now, it should be a good night.

Neil.

·
The D.V.R Commander
508 Posts
as i no longer have the ST, and if im still available - will anybody let me tag along in their car? i really wanted to go to this but gave up my spot when i sold my car

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
QUOTE(webbyst @ 8 Nov 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Myself & young phil are attending & we are coming from the kingston area , let us know where your all meeting please .

Kash > your more than welcome to jump in with me

Kash, just be warned he's got wandering hands.

·
The D.V.R Commander
508 Posts
QUOTE(webbyst @ 8 Nov 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Myself & young phil are attending & we are coming from the kingston area , let us know where your all meeting please .

Kash > your more than welcome to jump in with me

cheers buddy.

if i dont have to go visit family on the weekend ill be free and will most likley take u up on your offer
will let you know tho.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts