Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well it's been a week since i traded in my ST for a soot chucker and i'm sorry to say i'm not missing it which i thought i would be.
I've driven the A3 190 miles and have used just over a quarter of a tank of diesel which with the ST 190 miles would be almost a full tank.
The ST was the only car i've had (i've had lots) which never had any problems in the 4 months i owned it (i change every 3-4 months due to boredom
) but i was wary of looming issues after reading all the negative things on here.

Maybe 1 day i'll be back in a sporty Ford? but for now being practical is in my mind (although i've just spent £300+ on accessories) and with £120 for 1 years tax, cheap insurance and 43mpg around town (got 52.7 on the motorway) the A3 should save me some money

A3 2.0TDi Sport140 S-Line

·
Registered
467 Posts
QUOTE(robbyvrs @ 19 Feb 2010, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well it's been a week since i traded in my ST for a soot chucker and i'm sorry to say i'm not missing it which i thought i would be.
I've driven the A3 190 miles and have used just over a quarter of a tank of diesel which with the ST 190 miles would be almost a full tank.
The ST was the only car i've had (i've had lots) which never had any problems in the 4 months i owned it (i change every 3-4 months due to boredom
) but i was wary of looming issues after reading all the negative things on here.

Maybe 1 day i'll be back in a sporty Ford? but for now being practical is in my mind (although i've just spent £300+ on accessories) and with £120 for 1 years tax, cheap insurance and 43mpg around town (got 52.7 on the motorway) the A3 should save me some money

A3 2.0TDi Sport140 S-Line

looks very nice robbie,often thought about changing but then come to my sense and decided no. your motor looks
mate good choice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.