Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I am new here and have recently decided that I must have an ST. I have between £12500 and £13000 to spend. I def want Electric Orange and would prefer an ST3. What do you guys think I could get for my cash, Year mileage etc?

Cheers

Joe

·
Registered
32 Posts
QUOTE(dodef @ 24 Feb 2010, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am also considering a white model. Would you go for the orange or the white?

HI Mate,

Ive recently been on the search myself and reckon you should be able to pick up a 07/57 with relatively low mileage (10-15k) for that sort of money.

One thing i did find is that even tho its only 6 months later, post facelift models carry quite a premium even with 20-30k miles on them.

In the end i went for a blue ST-2 on a 57 plate, 11k miles for £11,995 mainly as i prefer cloth to leather seats so i think you'll be fine.

As for colour, id go with orange if you want to stand out or white if you want to be a bit of sleeper rocket.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
to the club and good luck with your search for a
or
for the money you have you should have no problems picking up a decent low miler

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,494 Posts
i think you know my answer
Good luck in your search you should get a good one for that money

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
QUOTE(theboy @ 24 Feb 2010, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go for Orange as its common knowledge that there faster

I don't know about it being common knowledge, more like common as muck!

Only joking. Great colour.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the replies guys. Gonna def go with the ORANGE . Been in touch with one of the members here who is selling and def gonna look at his when my cheque clears. Been good to have such a great response to my first post with a bit of banter thrown in there too!

Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts