• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Spitnpolish

Spitnpolish
  • Club Member
  • 111 posts
  • Lee
  • Owns:ST Mk2
Anyone up for a rolling road day soon? Would like to get mine on a dyno. Would anyone else want to join me if I organised it?

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

AndyC71

AndyC71
  • Club Member
  • 721 posts
  • Somerset
  • Andy
  • Owns:CP340exMR290
The Welshboys organise one most years. Last year it was in September at Sabre Tuning by Castle Combe. Absolute brilliant day, several members and ex members were there in all types of car, BMW, RS, Focus and Fiesta ST and the star of the show for me was a Leon Cupra, that sounded like a hybrid, but pulled over 380 with tyres that wouldn't grip the roller properly.

Brilliant day and only £40 for 2 runs. Banter flowing and breakfast beforehand!

There is talk of it again this year, but to be fair, to the organiser of it, it takes a lot of effort to bring to fruition, and with all of the unknowns around at the moment just a Black Mountain run would do. 🙂
  • Jason Sullivan and GRP like this

AndyC71

AndyC71
  • Club Member
  • 721 posts
  • Somerset
  • Andy
  • Owns:CP340exMR290
Oh and yes, if you arrange one subject to all restrictions being lifted, I would come. 🙂
  • Spitnpolish likes this

Spitnpolish

Spitnpolish
  • Club Member
  • 111 posts
  • Lee
Ok. Will be later on in the year if we get interest.

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2914 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

Id be up for it Lee as Andy said last Sept at Sabre was good day with plenty of banter great set of guys.

Im sure there will be a Black Mountain run soon. 

• AndyC71 likes this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7189 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:M235

Anyone up for a rolling road day soon? Would like to get mine on a dyno. Would anyone else want to join me if I organised it?

I'll be organising one for around end of August/September if you can wait that long? It's a little difficult organising anything at the mo, even now that we can move about within Wales, your still restricted to 6 people from 2 households  :roll:   

• AndyC71 likes this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7189 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:M235

Im sure there will be a Black Mountain run soon. 

Tidy, Jas count me in, let me know when it's sorted  :thumbsup:

• Jason Sullivan likes this

Spitnpolish

Spitnpolish
  • Club Member
  • 111 posts
  • Lee

I'll be organising one for around end of August/September if you can wait that long? It's a little difficult organising anything at the mo, even now that we can move about within Wales, your still restricted to 6 people from 2 households  :roll:   

Sounds like a plan. Also planning on going to Santa pod on a weekend in the summer for a rwyb day with camping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users