Lockdown Boredom......... - Focus ST Mk2 Non Technical Discussion - Focus ST Owners Club

Lockdown Boredom.........

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

AndyC71

AndyC71
  • Club Member
  • 652 posts
  • Somerset
  • Andy
  • Owns:CP340exMR290

.........Has struck.........so decided I wanted to change my wheels, everyone seems to have Bolas. I really wanted Genuine RS wheels preferably 19's but I dont like the thought of spacers and with the glorious pot holes around here, I was slightly concerned. 

So I was really happy when a lovely gentleman who lives less than 3 miles from me popped up to announce he had some Genuine 18's. Arranged to go and have a look and by 16:00 they were on my car. Immaculate condition, just need a good clean and PS4 tyres all round  :)

Attached File  20210221_160914.jpg   356.76KB   1 downloads

Now it is time for Bilstein B12 kit to be ordered!

• Alb, Jason Sullivan, Mart1976 and 3 others like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Bigayal

Bigayal
  • Club Member
  • 685 posts
  • Alan
  • Owns:St500

.........Has struck.........so decided I wanted to change my wheels, everyone seems to have Bolas. I really wanted Genuine RS wheels preferably 19's but I dont like the thought of spacers and with the glorious pot holes around here, I was slightly concerned. 

So I was really happy when a lovely gentleman who lives less than 3 miles from me popped up to announce he had some Genuine 18's. Arranged to go and have a look and by 16:00 they were on my car. Immaculate condition, just need a good clean and PS4 tyres all round  :)

20210221_160914.jpg

looks awesome 🥰 a and k can get b12 kits now 👍 there was a delay with supply but I think its ok now
  • AndyC71 likes this

Mart1976

Mart1976
  • Club Member
  • 4036 posts
  • Essex
  • Marty
  • Owns:ST225(CP320)

attachicon.gif20210221_160914.jpg

I have the B12 Kit along with the Rear Whiteline ARB and it's just perfect ..
Hardrace front arms next
  • AndyC71 likes this

Noisy Boy

Noisy Boy
  • Club Member
  • 2861 posts
  • Cheshire
  • David
  • Owns:ST3 MR 290
Looks properly gangster that @AndyC71
  • AndyC71 likes this

Mart1976

Mart1976
  • Club Member
  • 4036 posts
  • Essex
  • Marty

Gangsta pmslol ...

AndyC71

AndyC71
  • Club Member
  • 652 posts
  • Somerset
  • Andy
  • Owns:CP340exMR290

Not till it is lowered....again  :lol:

• Mart1976 and Noisy Boy like this

Mart1976

Mart1976
  • Club Member
  • 4036 posts
  • Essex
  • Marty
Don't forget new front top mounts

PBL

PBL
  • Club Member
  • 275 posts
  • Phil
  • Owns:ST225
Look great mate, I'm pretty sure we were FB messaging last night about my 19" RS wheels but being 200 miles apart was always going to be tricky, seeing how good they look on yours is making me think about getting mine refurbished now.

jboy

jboy
  • Club Member
  • 1144 posts
  • south wales
  • JOHN

attachicon.gif20210221_160914.jpg

I originally wanted Bolas , we even spoke about you selling me yours but after a good clean you cant beat them .
Attached File  594CADF7-2E4D-4465-A2E5-12723B41D7BC.jpeg   325.61KB   0 downloads
  • PBL likes this

K3FUS

K3FUS
  • Forum User
  • 4152 posts
  • North Norfolk
  • keith

"Genuine 18's"

I didn't think Ford made RS alloys in 18"?

andip85

andip85
  • Club Member
  • 984 posts
  • Leeds
  • Andrew
  • Owns:ST225(CP340)

"Genuine 18's"

I didn't think Ford made RS alloys in 18"?

18's were part of the winter pack.

Looking into a set for mine - those actually look pretty decent on the grey (which is what I'd hoped) - are you running spacers at all on those? Are the offsets comparable to the standard ST alloys - currently have 20mm to clear front brakes and would ideally like to ditch them - but at least go no bigger. Otherwise i'll look into other options (Pumaspeed Tracklites being one potential)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users