2021 ford focus ST edition - Page 2 - Focus ST Mk4 Non Technical Discussion - Focus ST Owners Club

2021 ford focus ST edition

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

NickFST3

NickFST3

Previously nickst500

• Club Member
  • 5490 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Nick
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST3

If it's a special edition ST then that is not so bad then. I thought it was like some of these other variants where they are dressed up to look like the higher spec car but are actually little more than a base car underneath! Teach me to read the original post better then!

If there are some £38K though I'd still rather get an RS!

• Sean B, damzen and sttwoton like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 719 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
I guess its the focus version of the orange Fiesta ST, where they put every option on it and sell it for a fortune, bit like the ST500.

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23573 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

It's a take on the Mk3 RS Edition though in that case, the signature "extra" was a Quaife LSD for the front axle.

NickFST3

NickFST3

Previously nickst500

• Club Member
  • 5490 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Nick
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST3

I guess its the focus version of the orange Fiesta ST, where they put every option on it and sell it for a fortune, bit like the ST500.

Don't diss the 500's - we had stripes & red seats as well.......................plus the awesome 500bhp engine............................. :Guns:

:thumbsup:

• Sean B, sttwoton and Bigayal like this

Kingpen1971

Kingpen1971
  • Forum User
  • 90 posts
  • Steven
  • Owns:ST250
Yes 280 ps with new suspension upgrade and lightweight wheels special paint and interior to match

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 719 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
I wouldnt dare diss the 500, especially with its 500 bhp power. 😆🤣
  • NickFST3 likes this

Colm

Colm
  • Club Member
  • 260 posts
  • Colm
  • Owns:MK4 ST 280

Yes 280 ps with new suspension upgrade and lightweight wheels special paint and interior to match

Indeed. This KW suspension change is the most interesting piece in my opinion. I'm assuming it's the KW coilover variant 3 Street performance setup, which is a passive coilover with an electronic damper controller cancellation kit. That kit retails for 2,229 euro.

If this is what they fit, ride quality with this coilover kit is anyone's guess.

I don't like black wheels/ black roof, but each to their own on that one!

henrik_7

henrik_7
  • Club Member
  • 131 posts
  • Lanarkshire
  • C
  • Owns:ST

Indeed. This KW suspension change is the most interesting piece in my opinion. I'm assuming it's the KW coilover variant 3 Street performance setup, which is a passive coilover with an electronic damper controller cancellation kit. That kit retails for 2,229 euro.

If this is what they fit, ride quality with this coilover kit is anyone's guess.

I don't like black wheels/ black roof, but each to their own on that one!

Absolute what I was thinking. Would be very interested in such a kit but only if there was an option to keep the CCD enabled.

Bigayal

Bigayal
  • Club Member
  • 447 posts
  • Alan
  • Owns:St500

I actually think they are more than 500bhp the stripes add quite a few ponies to original 500 🤔
  • NickFST3 and sttwoton like this

FastEddie

FastEddie
  • Forum User
  • 4024 posts
Pretty soon to be bringing out a special edition of the Mk4 ST - models dont usually get this until near the end of their run.

Can only presume their sales must be really struggling.

henrik_7

henrik_7
  • Club Member
  • 131 posts
  • Lanarkshire
  • C
  • Owns:ST

Pretty soon to be bringing out a special edition of the Mk4 ST - models dont usually get this until near the end of their run.

Can only presume their sales must be really struggling.

The same type of edition has just been released on the Fiesta ST so not really a surprise that the Focus ST will be getting the same edition on offer too.
  • Colm likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users