Looking for a previous owner, Black Pfl NH07 XKV - Focus ST Mk2 Non Technical Discussion - Focus ST Owners Club

Looking for a previous owner, Black Pfl NH07 XKV

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Guest_Colin-93_*

Guest_Colin-93_*
  • Guests
Hello, I'm trying to fine any previous owners of my car, trying to find out if it has been block modded in the past before I spend money having it opened up to do it, it is a black 2007 ST-2 original plate NH07 XKV. From what I know it has been around both Newcastle and Leeds/Castleford areas in the past, if you know anything about the car please let me know, thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23564 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

How many accounts do you have here Colin? https://www.focussto...story-nh07-xkv/

Guest_Colin-93_*

Guest_Colin-93_*
  • Guests
2, I can't access the old account anymore due to a change of email address
Also that old post I didn't really put much detail about the car, so thought I would give it another shot

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23564 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

OK if I delete that old account then?

No problem with you asking the question although the success rate for those doing similar is pretty low unfortunately.

Guest_Colin-93_*

Guest_Colin-93_*
  • Guests
I would rather use the old account if I can regain access, I still have my old email also but I can not remember the password for the old account, is there a way around that? I could not find a forgot password option. And ah fair enough worth a shot I guess, thank you

Guest_Colin-93_*

Guest_Colin-93_*
  • Guests
Ah I just looked checked upstairs in my notepad and found the details for colin-st225, so I no longer need this account colin-93 so you can delete this one if you want to, thanks you

Colin-ST225

Colin-ST225
  • Forum User
  • 2 posts
  • Colin
  • Owns:Focus ST Mk2
All sorted, feel free to delete colin-93

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23564 posts
  • Gloucestershire