Potential Meet Options For S.Wales Region 2021 - South Wales - Focus ST Owners Club

Potential Meet Options For S.Wales Region 2021

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Potential Meet Options for S.Wales Region 2021

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Please vote if any of the options appeal to you for possible 2021 meets - Multiple votes allowed

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7166 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:M235

Hi all, firstly I hope you had your family's are safe  and you had a great Xmas or as good as it could be with the current situation  :(  BUT looking forward into the new year, I thought I'd put together a list of potential meets for 2021 (as I have in previous years), optimistically maybe :lol:  but regardless, lets try and stay positive and hope we have more opportunities to meet in 2021 than we did in 2020 :thumbs up:

A vote system has been added in which you can vote for multiple choices, this should give us an idea what people prefer. 

If you have any ideas for future meets, please feel free to organise or/and post up or PM me. I'll try and pop on a bit more frequently to reply to any comments or PM's and anything I organise via alternative platforms, I'll post up the details on here, so nobody misses out.  :thumbsup: :Wales:  :Wales: :Wales:  :Wales:  :Wales: :Wales:  :Wales:  :Wales:

Links of interest/examples, in connection with some of the options :

https://santapod.co.uk/calendar.php

https://www.focussto...h-of-september/

https://www.focussto...ust-all-booked/

Mid to West Wales Run -

Day 1 - Brecon - Newtown - Aberystwyth - Haverfordwest - Carmarthen - Port Talbot Tesco to Fuel Up - Port Talbot (Hotel)

Route  -  234 Miles

Day 2 - Black mountain Run in reverse  

Route  - 121 Miles

• WayneST250 likes this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

PBL

PBL
  • Club Member
  • 255 posts
  • Phil
  • Owns:ST225
I'd love to do this run,a long way from me in East Sussex but you guys have such a good turnout I may well come along, plus Wales is stunning and has some great driving roads with no potholes 😊😊
  • Jason Sullivan, WelshGeoff, WayneST250 and 2 others like this

Bigayal

Bigayal
  • Club Member
  • 442 posts
  • Alan
  • Owns:St500
Lets see how many sts we can get lapping the ring at the same time 👍
  • WelshGeoff and GRP like this

Spitnpolish

Spitnpolish
  • Club Member
  • 80 posts
  • Lee
  • Owns:ST Mk2
I would 100% be up for a run to the ring. Been once before with the wife and it was brilliant. Happy to help organise this if required 👍
  • WelshGeoff, WayneST250 and Bigayal like this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7166 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:M235

I'd love to do this run,a long way from me in East Sussex but you guys have such a good turnout I may well come along, plus Wales is stunning and has some great driving roads with no potholes

Your more than welcome Phil, I'd like to think with fewer using the roads they will be in decent condition .....can't promise zero pot holes mind you,  in fact not seeing at least one, would rate as big a miracle as the vaccine :lol:

I would 100% be up for a run to the ring. Been once before with the wife and it was brilliant. Happy to help organise this if required

Thanks for the offer Lee, we have a few members who have been but I will accept any info you might find helpful, once I get the wheels in motion  :)

• PBL and Spitnpolish like this

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 714 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
Where is the black mountain? excuse my ignorance.

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2869 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

The Black Mountain run we do Kev goes from Brecon all the way down to the Swansea Valley through Llandovery but the Black Mountains also stretch the other way towards the English border in Herefordshire 

• WelshGeoff and sttwoton like this

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 714 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
Ok Jason thanks, Ill have a butchers at a map, sounds fun. 👍🏻
  • Jason Sullivan likes this

WayneST250

WayneST250

Looking for Dory

• Club Member
  • 899 posts
  • South Wales
  • Wayne
  • Owns:ST-3 MR300

I'd love to do this run,a long way from me in East Sussex but you guys have such a good turnout I may well come along, plus Wales is stunning and has some great driving roads with no potholes

Hi Phil, "No potholes?" I wish this was the case mate, no such luck I am afraid.  :Wales:  :Wales:  :Wales:

• Jason Sullivan and Swifty1 like this

PBL

PBL
  • Club Member
  • 255 posts
  • Phil
  • Owns:ST225

Hi Phil, "No potholes?" I wish this was the case mate, no such luck I am afraid.  :Wales:  :Wales:  :Wales:

Hopefully they're better your way than over here,ours are used for abseiling down 😂😂
  • Jason Sullivan, WayneST250 and sttwoton like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users