• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2461 posts
  • Michael
  • Owns:Focus ST MK2

The only therapist you have, is for wetting the bed with excitement, the night before a Black Mountain Run   :lol:  :lol:

Don't forget the wet dreams every night for a week after :lol:
  • WelshGeoff and AndyC71 like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

jboy

jboy
  • Club Member
  • 1179 posts
  • south wales
  • JOHN
 Don't let M235i put you off John :grin:, even when owning the ST, a large part of my time spent on the FSTOC would be posting about or the organising of, meets and run outs and with the current lockdown restrictions, it's not viable at the mo but it doesn't mean I haven't started planning for 2021.....maybe we'll see you at a meet one day  :yep:

I used to go to lots of meets with Dave Prewit when I first had the ST , I even went to one you organised at Toby Carvery in Bridgend a few years back even though it was hammering down with rain 🤣🤣🤣.
I think its just an age thing now or a busy weekend commitment,
But its good to have you back on the forum .

• WelshGeoff likes this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7188 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:M235

Don't forget the wet dreams every night for a week after :lol:

I'm surprised you manage a wet dream with all the different women you turn up to the meets with  :shifty:  :smooching:  :lol:  :lol:

• Jason Sullivan and Magners1 like this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7188 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

Don't let M235i put you off John :grin:, even when owning the ST, a large part of my time spent on the FSTOC would be posting about or the organising of, meets and run outs and with the current lockdown restrictions, it's not viable at the mo but it doesn't mean I haven't started planning for 2021.....maybe we'll see you at a meet one day  :yep:

I used to go to lots of meets with Dave Prewit when I first had the ST , I even went to one you organised at Toby Carvery in Bridgend a few years back even though it was hammering down with rain .
I think its just an age thing now or a busy weekend commitment,
But its good to have you back on the forum .

Yeah that's one thing I can't control, the weather :lol: ...... I feel your pain with the busy weekends, I work shifts which does involve weekend work, along with a few others in the group but I do think it's good for the soul, to be able to dedicate a day at least, to something you have a passion for and cars deffo brings people together  :grouphug: and if the last 9-10 months has taught me anything, it is to dedicate more time to doing the things I enjoy when I can  :yep: ..... and you realise how much you enjoy doing something, when you can't do it  :cry:

• kiemuloly, GRP and AndyC71 like this

Sav 19

Sav 19
  • Club Member
  • 31 posts
  • South wales
  • John
  • Owns:ST3

Get your reading glasses on John, theres a lot more meets organised than a 'few breakfast meets'  :punish:  :lol:

Cant fault that Geoff , looking forward to it .
Picking new motor up tomorrow.
  • WelshGeoff likes this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7188 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

Cant fault that Geoff , looking forward to it .
Picking new motor up tomorrow.

:Dance:  :Dance:

jboy

jboy
  • Club Member
  • 1179 posts
  • south wales
  • JOHN

Yeah that's one thing I can't control, the weather :lol: ...... I feel your pain with the busy weekends, I work shifts which does involve weekend work, along with a few others in the group but I do think it's good for the soul, to be able to dedicate a day at least, to something you have a passion for and cars deffo brings people together  :grouphug: and if the last 9-10 months has taught me anything, it is to dedicate more time to doing the things I enjoy when I can  :yep: ..... and you realise how much you enjoy doing something, when you can't do it  :cry:

Its not because of work its because Im away caravaning every weekend in Tenby 😀😀

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7188 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

Its not because of work its because Im away caravaning every weekend in Tenby

Caravanning :punish:......just lost all respect for a fellow Welshman :facepalm:  :lol: :lol:

• Jason Sullivan, jboy and kiemuloly like this

jboy

jboy
  • Club Member
  • 1179 posts
  • south wales
  • JOHN

Caravanning :punish:......just lost all respect for a fellow Welshman :facepalm:  :lol: :lol:

It beats working 🙃
  • WelshGeoff likes this

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2911 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

I'm surprised you manage a wet dream with all the different women you turn up to the meets with  :shifty:  :smooching:  :lol:  :lol:

I thought it was Michaels daughter last time 

@kiemuloly you dirty old dog....lucky :censored:  :lol:  :lol:

• WelshGeoff and AndyC71 like this

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 1105 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.

Cant control the weather? Its Wales, it will be raining 😁🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2461 posts
  • Michael
  • Owns:Focus ST MK2

I thought it was Michaels daughter last time 

@kiemuloly you dirty old dog....lucky :censored:  :lol:  :lol:

:blink:

Won't argue with the lucky but.

How old do you think I am :lol:

• Jason Sullivan likes this

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2911 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

Won't argue with the lucky but.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

• kiemuloly and AndyC71 like this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7188 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

Cant control the weather? Its Wales, it will be raining

That's what the big man up stairs does to put you lot off polluting our green green grass :whistle: ...........hasn't worked during covid lockdowns mind you :facepalm: :lol:

It beats working

Mmm thats got to be a close one for me :lol:

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7188 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

How old do you think I am :lol:[/quote]

My mother always said, if you didn't have anything nice to say.......... :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users