71 replies to this topic

Sav 19

Sav 19
  • Club Member
  • 25 posts
  • South wales
  • John
  • Owns:ST3
New to forum in process of buying 2017 ST3 TDI , ive been a ford nut for past 40 years and owned a ST170 for 17 years .
Enjoyed reading forum and all the car talk .
Hopefully when things improve later in year might i might able to meet fellow ST owners .
Noticed Welsh Geoff organised a few breakfast meets , sounds good fun .
  • Jason Sullivan, WayneST250 and damzen like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Swifty1

Swifty1
  • Club Member
  • 723 posts
  • South Wales
  • Steve
  • Owns:ST/MP275

Welcome to the club John   :Wales: your right mate the meets are great fun great bunch of guys with great sense of humour

and loads of knowledge and experience, come along if and when things get back to some degree of normality.

• Jason Sullivan, WelshGeoff and WayneST250 like this

Spitnpolish

Spitnpolish
  • Club Member
  • 86 posts
  • Lee
  • Owns:ST Mk2
Im looking forward to meeting up as well 👍

Welcome Sav 👍
  • Jason Sullivan and WayneST250 like this

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 934 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
Sounds good, might be worth a trip over the bridge, Im in Somerset, so if you guys are in South Wales, you might be unfortunate enough to meet me. 😁
  • Jason Sullivan and WayneST250 like this

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2407 posts
  • Michael
  • Owns:Focus ST MK2
@sttwoton you won't be the first from Somerset to take the trip and it's definitely worth it, even just for breakfast
  • Jason Sullivan, WayneST250, sttwoton and 1 other like this

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 934 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
Where do you usually meet?

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2407 posts
  • Michael
M4 J30 services? If I remember the number correctly..
  • sttwoton likes this

jboy

jboy
  • Club Member
  • 1144 posts
  • south wales
  • JOHN

I don’t think Geoff has been about for a while , he’s bought a BMW

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2407 posts
  • Michael
He's not been in here and I've not heard anything from him recently but he was toying with the idea of a less st specific "club"

annegirvan

annegirvan
  • Club Member
  • 40 posts
  • Anne
  • Owns:Mk2 Focus ST
Michael, seem to remember these Welsh guys making yourself and another Englander looking like a couple of :censored: when they set you up in a photo holding blow up sheep. You both looked somewhat ill at ease. Was that as far as the abuse went?
  • Magners1 likes this

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2407 posts
  • Michael
I couldn't possibly comment on the abuse.
  • Magners1 likes this

annegirvan

annegirvan
  • Club Member
  • 40 posts
  • Anne
  • Owns:Mk2 Focus ST
You both got back without the need of counselling then?

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2407 posts
  • Michael
My therapist said I should be able to sleep at night in just another 6 months of hypnotherapy so wasn't too bad

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7171 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:M235

New to forum in process of buying 2017 ST3 TDI , ive been a ford nut for past 40 years and owned a ST170 for 17 years .
Enjoyed reading forum and all the car talk .
Hopefully when things improve later in year might i might able to meet fellow ST owners .
Noticed Welsh Geoff organised a few breakfast meets , sounds good fun .

Get your reading glasses on John, theres a lot more meets organised than a 'few breakfast meets'  :punish:  :lol:

• jboy and KmullST like this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7171 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:M235

@sttwoton you won't be the first from Somerset to take the trip and it's definitely worth it, even just for breakfast

With Brexit now finalised, we might have to revisit how many of 'you' people we let in, maybe we can treat the sheep given out as green cards and only those with one are allowed across  :brow:  :lol:  :lol:  :Wales:

M4 J33 but you boys are welcome to meet at J30  :shifty:

I don’t think Geoff has been about for a while , he’s bought a BMW

Don't let M235i put you off John :grin:, even when owning the ST, a large part of my time spent on the FSTOC would be posting about or the organising of, meets and run outs and with the current lockdown restrictions, it's not viable at the mo but it doesn't mean I haven't started planning for 2021.....maybe we'll see you at a meet one day  :yep:

He's not been in here and I've not heard anything from him recently but he was toying with the idea of a less st specific "club"

I'm still running the Facebook page (which your on) but invite only, as we want only people we know or trust on there, it was mainly created to keep everybody together, as we know this is a FSTOC and a lot of ex- ST owners have different makes or models now but are still enthusiasts and still want meet up, the group is just not Ford/ST specific. :yep:

Michael, seem to remember these Welsh guys making yourself and another Englander looking like a couple of :censored: when they set you up in a photo holding blow up sheep. You both looked somewhat ill at ease. Was that as far as the abuse went?

Mmmmm you call abuse, I call banter.... a tongue in cheek way of welcoming the non - Welsh among us  :neener: .....you didn't see the  :Wales:  bumper stickers we added  :whistle:  :lol:  :lol:

My therapist said I should be able to sleep at night in just another 6 months of hypnotherapy so wasn't too bad

The only therapist you have, is for wetting the bed with excitement, the night before a Black Mountain Run   :lol:  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users