Sean B

Sean B

Whipping Boy

• Club Staff
  • 13174 posts
  • Oop north
  • Swifty
  • Owns:AMG C43

Depends I suppose if you just want to watch it or you're a fan - an F1 fan will be interested in all the events of the season, the strategy, the development, all the behind the scenes stuff and not just who wins, in much the same way that a football fan is interested in more than just the actual match. 

If you're looking at F1 purely from the point of view of watching the main race to see who wins then yes, I can see how that could be kinda boring at the moment. The same way I find a football match boring because it's just 22 men kicking a bag of air around for 90 minutes and the team with the most money and best players generally wins.

But each to their own, we all have different interests. It just raises my hackles a bit when people say F1 is boring when there's a lot more to it than just the race - same way people will argue with me when I say football is boring ;)

• Ron240 likes this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Cfc blue

Cfc blue
  • Club Member
  • 2162 posts
  • Romford
  • Paul
  • Owns:ST250
I get your point Sean, but the whole point of f1 is the race its the end product that's where its not delivering for me
  • K3FUS and Ron240 like this

K3FUS

K3FUS
  • Forum User
  • 4151 posts
  • North Norfolk
  • keith

I get your point Sean, but the whole point of f1 is the race its the end product that's where its not delivering for me

I share your point of view, however if people enjoy it that’s cool.

• Ron240 and Cfc blue like this

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23564 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

Didn't realise there were so many around who share my view that football is tedious :lol:

• NickFST3, Ron240, pchilds1 and 1 other like this

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 714 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
Dont like football??? Are you sure you dont drive a Vauxhall 🤮? 😆
  • NickFST3 and Bigayal like this

NickFST3

NickFST3

Previously nickst500

• Club Member
  • 5488 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Nick
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST3

For example I have no interest in football and never have had, but it seems like 90% of the population do and thats absolutely fine by me.

Watching football - rather watch paint dry.....weeds grow..........or have my eyeballs gouged out with a dull rusty spoon whilst jumping up & down on a bed of nails & eating a Cornish pasty full of glass.

• Ron240, sttwoton and Bigayal like this

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 714 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
You must have a Vauxhall 🤮. 😆
  • NickFST3 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users