Verodrive

Verodrive

Formerly Azionamento

• Sponsor
  • 2704 posts
  • Bristol, UK
  • Martin
  • Owns:ST250

Yes I thought it was an interesting race and well done Lewis - he's undoubtedly the best current driver...and yes I know he's got the best car.

So 8th world championship up for grabs next year and the all time record...I wonder what the betting odds are?

• Jared and Bigayal like this
Martin
Advanced Driving Instructor - www.verodrive.co.uk

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 461 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
Not very good I wouldnt have thought. 😆
  • Bigayal likes this

NickFST3

NickFST3

Previously nickst500

• Club Member
  • 5390 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Nick
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST3

Just shows something I have been suggesting for a while. Like the Battery Powered GP where you can vote for your favourite driver to give them an extra 'boost' of power for the real F1 we should be able to vote for a 'water' assist. Then at random times and random places around the track sprinklers go on to wet down the track & add to the 'excitement'?

Then we just need random shield & skull pads on the track & away we go................................. :whistle:

Cfc blue

Cfc blue
  • Club Member
  • 2117 posts
  • Romford
  • Paul
  • Owns:ST250

Just shows something I have been suggesting for a while. Like the Battery Powered GP where you can vote for your favourite driver to give them an extra 'boost' of power for the real F1 we should be able to vote for a 'water' assist. Then at random times and random places around the track sprinklers go on to wet down the track & add to the 'excitement'?

Then we just need random shield & skull pads on the track & away we go................................. :whistle:

mmm death race lol
  • NickFST3 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users