New member from the middle of East Anglia - New User Meet and Greet - Focus ST Owners Club

New member from the middle of East Anglia

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MangoFury

MangoFury
  • Forum User
  • 2 posts
  • David
  • Owns:Mk3 ST3

Hi All, 

Thought it was about time I joined the ST Owners Club as I've had an ST for two years now.

It's a standard 15 plate ST3 which I have thoroughly enjoyed driving - until this week, when it got carted off to the local Ford dealer due to a total electrics failure which I hadn't been able to get to the bottom of. Hopefully it will return home before too long and my bank account will still have something left in it.

Ignoring this week, it's been the most fun to drive of any of the cars I've owned and is the latest in a long string of Fords broken only by a fun but flimsy French car: Cortina, Fiesta 1.4S, Sierra 1.6L, Mondeo Mk1, Orion 1.6i, Renault 5 GTX, Mondeo Mk1, Mondeo Mk2, Mondeo Mk3, Focus Mk2 1.8 Titanium.

Looking forward to seeing what the club's all about and meeting up with some local folks once meeting up is properly allowed again...

David

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

jboy

jboy
  • Club Member
  • 993 posts
  • south wales
  • JOHN

Hi All, 

Thought it was about time I joined the ST Owners Club as I've had an ST for two years now.

It's a standard 15 plate ST3 which I have thoroughly enjoyed driving - until this week, when it got carted off to the local Ford dealer due to a total electrics failure which I hadn't been able to get to the bottom of. Hopefully it will return home before too long and my bank account will still have something left in it.

Ignoring this week, it's been the most fun to drive of any of the cars I've owned and is the latest in a long string of Fords broken only by a fun but flimsy French car: Cortina, Fiesta 1.4S, Sierra 1.6L, Mondeo Mk1, Orion 1.6i, Renault 5 GTX, Mondeo Mk1, Mondeo Mk2, Mondeo Mk3, Focus Mk2 1.8 Titanium.

Looking forward to seeing what the club's all about and meeting up with some local folks once meeting up is properly allowed again...

David

Youve had your fair share of fords even a Cortina (showing your age now 🤣)
Welcome to the club.

Samson79

Samson79
  • Club Member
  • 498 posts
  • Glossop
  • Sam
  • Owns:St mk2
Hi david,welcome to the club!! :)

Mick.M

Mick.M
  • Club Member
  • 4521 posts
  • Uxbridge
  • Mick
  • Owns:ST225
Hi David :welcome: to the :st: club, had a couple of Cortina 1600e's myself back in the day.

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23238 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

Welcome aboard David :)

Ex Cortina owner myself.

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 346 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
Welcome bud, a proper Ford man, thats what I like to see. 👍🏻

MangoFury

MangoFury
  • Forum User
  • 2 posts
  • David
  • Owns:Mk3 ST3

Thanks all for the welcome comments. Yes, showing my age with the Cortina. Sadly it wasn't a 1600E but a V-reg (1979) beige automatic estate  :facepalm:.  Sold that as soon as funds allowed and got an E-reg Fiesta 1.4S. The only new car I've ever bought. Great car...

Sean B

Sean B

Whipping Boy

• Club Staff
  • 13133 posts
  • Oop north
  • Swifty
  • Owns:AMG C43

:welcome: fella

Noisy Boy

Noisy Boy
  • Club Member
  • 2629 posts
  • Cheshire
  • David
  • Owns:ST3 MR 290
Welcome aboard mate, some good classics on that list, got any pics?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users