Farewell to my Mk3 Focus - Focus ST Mk3 Non Technical Discussion - Focus ST Owners Club

Farewell to my Mk3 Focus

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

skyfire80

skyfire80
  • Club Member
  • 44 posts
  • Matt
  • Owns:MK3 Focus ST

After 4 and a half years of ownership I’ll be saying farewell to my 2013 Focus ST3, its being traded towards a mk8 fiesta st. Unfortunately I started a new job with a car allowance and the focus doesn’t qualify to receive it.(I was going to pocket the money and keep my focus) I’m gutted it’s going but also gutted that the dealer will be sending it to auction! I loved the car since owning (apart from when it had low compression on C1)

thanks to everyone who’s helped out with advice and very useful experience.

Attached File  40049657-3D6F-4504-BA5C-8979110B18DB.jpeg   307.13KB   0 downloads

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2815 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

I do like the MK8 Fiesta ST Im sure you will love it Matt  :)

skyfire80

skyfire80
  • Club Member
  • 44 posts
  • Matt

I do like the MK8 Fiesta ST Im sure you will love it Matt  :)

Cheers Jason, had the car for a 30 minute test drive on my own. it’s like a little go kart, standard exhaust pops & burbles which is nice. I’m already looking at the Mountune M235 to turn it into a little pocket rocket

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23238 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

Don't forget you can get your membership transferred to the Fiesta site :)

skyfire80

skyfire80
  • Club Member
  • 44 posts
  • Matt

Don't forget you can get your membership transferred to the Fiesta site :)

To late i joined a few days ago to ask a few questions on the fiesta, no worries these forums are worth it.

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2815 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

Cheers Jason, had the car for a 30 minute test drive on my own. it’s like a little go kart, standard exhaust pops & burbles which is nice. I’m already looking at the Mountune M235 to turn it into a little pocket rocket

I love them pops & burbles on it and a remap will make it a pocket rocket for sure and will handle like a go kart.Will be more of a fun drive than the Focus I have no doubt...enjoy !

PaulG

PaulG
  • Club Member
  • 2966 posts

The Mk8 ST is a hoot... you'll love it.

Madpig

Madpig
  • Club Member
  • 1711 posts
  • Leicestershire
  • John
  • Owns:ST3 M235

Do it......it’s a great map which turns the car into a little wolf in sheep’s clothing!

Mine has been running M235 since its inception........
  • Jason Sullivan likes this

skyfire80

skyfire80
  • Club Member
  • 44 posts
  • Matt

Do it......it’s a great map which turns the car into a little wolf in sheep’s clothing!

Mine has been running M235 since its inception........

Will be doing it 100% after a few months, need to make sure the car doesn’t have any hidden issues so I can go back to Ford. It’s a shame Mountune isn’t backed by ford warranty anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users