• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

onemorejs

onemorejs
  • Club Member
  • 14 posts
  • Jonathan
  • Owns:MK3 Petrol

Hi everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself just got a 2017 ST3 estate, looking forward to posting a bit and probably joining the club. I had the original ST170 years ago and am glad to be back to fast ford ownership after a few years of various other fords. Site looks great with some brilliant info and i look forward to having a chat with you all :)    

Cheers Jonathan 

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23400 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

Hi Jonathan, welcome to the club :)

Mick.M

Mick.M
  • Club Member
  • 4551 posts
  • Uxbridge
  • Mick
  • Owns:ST225
:welcome: to the :st: club Jonathan.

Juffer

Juffer
  • Club Member
  • 58 posts
  • Geoff
  • Owns:St225
welcome Jonathan

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 467 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
Welcome to the club bud, theres a mine of information on here, well worth a tenner. 👍🏻

onemorejs

onemorejs
  • Club Member
  • 14 posts
  • Jonathan

Looks a great club guys thanks for the welcome, thinking might look at fitting an atb diff for starters, anyone else got one fitted? forgot to say i'm in Suffolk 

Cheers Jonathan 

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 467 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
Not in my ST, but did have one in an S2 RS Turbo, it was so much better than the original slipper.

jameo

jameo
  • Club Member
  • 45 posts
  • Bristol
  • James
  • Owns:ST Mk3.5
Hi Jonathan, yes I have the quaife fitted, it was the first big mod I did to it, highly recommend, the car struggles to put down the 250 HP it has stock so I figured that its probably best to sort that problem first before upping the power!! Still the best single mod I have done to the car!!

Sean B

Sean B

Whipping Boy

• Club Staff
  • 13151 posts
  • Oop north
  • Swifty
  • Owns:AMG C43

:welcome: fella

onemorejs

onemorejs
  • Club Member
  • 14 posts
  • Jonathan

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, sitting in a costa atm while the rear 5 windows are tinted. Will pop some pics up when thats done as in my eyes just doesn't seem right till it was done. 

Hi Jonathan, yes I have the quaife fitted, it was the first big mod I did to it, highly recommend, the car struggles to put down the 250 HP it has stock so I figured that its probably best to sort that problem first before upping the power!! Still the best single mod I have done to the car!!

That's exactly what I thought as soon as I put my foot flat to the floor (plus a few expletives uttered from the wife as she didn't realise how quick it would be). Think it will be my first major upgrade in the new year, which one did you have fitted as i saw there's the mountune one but pumaspeed do a different one https://pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Wavetrac-differential-for-Focus-ST250_16782.jsp 

Cheers Jonathan 

jameo

jameo
  • Club Member
  • 45 posts
  • Bristol
  • James
  • Owns:ST Mk3.5
I had the quaife fitted by mountune and got them to do the RS clutch and flywheel at the same time, made sense as it was all apart and I was planning on increasing the power later

onemorejs

onemorejs
  • Club Member
  • 14 posts
  • Jonathan

I had the quaife fitted by mountune and got them to do the RS clutch and flywheel at the same time, made sense as it was all apart and I was planning on increasing the power later

That's a good idea might do the same, thanks for the info. 

Cheers Jonathan

Dino

Dino
  • Club Member
  • 5 posts
  • Marc
  • Owns:Mk3 ST-3
Welcome buddy. Just joined myself and seems to be a gokd informative community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users