Thought I would join the club - Page 4 - New User Meet and Greet - Focus ST Owners Club

Thought I would join the club

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

ECGadget

ECGadget
  • Club Member
  • 101 posts

Thankyou Ill do it later when I finish work and that is definitely the best way to go handling/traction is often overlooked for power then people worry about that after I would like a bit more power but I dont want to ruin the 500 by tuning her I was thinking of getting another engine tuning that and dropping it in lol and I got home with the car went straight on black circles and ordered a full set of yokies all of our cars have yokies on even my work car

Yes, indeed. You will see on my project thread I have a huge list of things to do, but most are not power related at all! When I purchased my car a year ago it was on Bridgestones - but not very good ones.

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Bigayal

Bigayal
  • Club Member
  • 225 posts
  • Alan
  • Owns:St500

Yes, indeed. You will see on my project thread I have a huge list of things to do, but most are not power related at all! When I purchased my car a year ago it was on Bridgestones - but not very good ones.

Have been crazy busy with work so havent had chance to do a project thread yet I will when I get home 👍 have booked in for block mod rs clutch and diff first week of October though Ill deffo do it after that lol I thought I had a small list of stuff to do but its got larger and larger the more I think about it 🙄
  • ECGadget likes this

ECGadget

ECGadget
  • Club Member
  • 101 posts

Have been crazy busy with work so havent had chance to do a project thread yet I will when I get home have booked in for block mod rs clutch and diff first week of October though Ill deffo do it after that lol I thought I had a small list of stuff to do but its got larger and larger the more I think about it

That happens - I had a tiny list to start with, which has just grown a lot! It is not even crazy things, just simple fixes and changes.

Bigayal

Bigayal
  • Club Member
  • 225 posts
  • Alan
  • Owns:St500

That happens - I had a tiny list to start with, which has just grown a lot! It is not even crazy things, just simple fixes and changes.

Finally had the time to do the project thread I’m currently in corona central having block mod clutch and diff done have you had your mod done now ?

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23400 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

Now you have your project thread I'm going to close this one down.

• Bigayal likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users