New baby - Page 2 - Focus ST Mk3 Non Technical Discussion - Focus ST Owners Club

New baby

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

sttwoton

sttwoton
  • Club Member
  • 124 posts
  • Somerset
  • Kev
  • Owns:ST3 MK3.
At least in the remake they used a decent car (Mustang KR I believe it was), not the truly awful Pontiac Trans Am, a car that doesnt go, stop, go round corners or even start a lot of the time. 😆

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

NickFST3

NickFST3

Previously nickst500

• Club Member
  • 5227 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Nick
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST3

At least in the remake they used a decent car (Mustang KR I believe it was), not the truly awful Pontiac Trans Am, a car that doesnt go, stop, go round corners or even start a lot of the time.

I can fully agree with this! They always say to never meet your heroes. Well I drove a, replica admittedly, of KITT with these people & the first thing they said is with what it is based on do not expect it to corner or stop very well - and it didn't putting it mildly. There was also no Super Pursuit Mode so it gets a bit embarrassing getting nearly lapped by Batman!!

Attached File  Capture.JPG   108.55KB   0 downloads

Own one to look at yes. Own one to drive - no unfortunately. Give me the Mustang version any day!! Ideally based on this one which I drove the same day............... :wow:

Attached File  Capture.JPG   105.66KB   0 downloads

Cfc blue

Cfc blue
  • Club Member
  • 2070 posts
  • Romford
  • Paul
  • Owns:ST250

Can I assume that like me, you're old enough to recall the original series,

oh yes lol
  • Jason Sullivan likes this

Cfc blue

Cfc blue
  • Club Member
  • 2070 posts
  • Romford
  • Paul

Please dont, leave that to Vauxhall owners, or anyone else who doesnt car about cars, judging by your handle, you are a Chelsea fan, therefore a fellow Chelsea man with an ST is about as good as you can get. There, that should set the cat amongst the pigeons.

true blue fella bring on tommorow

jonah406

jonah406
  • Club Member
  • 115 posts
  • Scott
  • Owns:Mk 3.5 ST3

attachicon.gif99afb665392cbb876b1bf2d265d50725.jpg being delivered Saturday whoo hoo!

So today's the day, awake already I presume, I recall getting mine on a Saturday morning, by Sunday I was filling her up again
Enjoy it,
  • Cfc blue likes this

Cfc blue

Cfc blue
  • Club Member
  • 2070 posts
  • Romford
  • Paul

So today's the day, awake already I presume, I recall getting mine on a Saturday morning, by Sunday I was filling her up again
Enjoy it,

yep today's the day ,and I never even went to the pub last night !!!
  • jonah406 likes this

Cfc blue

Cfc blue
  • Club Member
  • 2070 posts
  • Romford
  • Paul
Well she's here,have to say I'm impressed, sitting on 4 brand new Michelin. Needs a proper clean and polish not up to scratch,I'm fussy lol
  • Jason Sullivan, NickFST3 and jonah406 like this

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2692 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

Well she's here,have to say I'm impressed, sitting on 4 brand new Michelin. Needs a proper clean and polish not up to scratch,I'm fussy lol

Nice one mate  :thumbsup:

Careful when cleaning black is a nightmare !

• Cfc blue likes this

jonah406

jonah406
  • Club Member
  • 115 posts
  • Scott
  • Owns:Mk 3.5 ST3

Can't beat Michelin, PS4S for me, they grip like stink
  • Cfc blue likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users