25 replies to this topic

Kc88

Kc88
  • Club Member
  • 107 posts
  • Ayrshire
  • Kris
  • Owns:Mk2 ST3
Buying the dreamscience imap but seen you can get a promotion code if you're a club member?

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2927 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

Buying the dreamscience imap but seen you can get a promotion code if you're a club member?

Have a look at this Kris

https://www.focussto...wners-discount/

Kc88

Kc88
  • Club Member
  • 107 posts
  • Ayrshire
  • Kris
Great, thanks mate
  • Jason Sullivan likes this

apcarter8384

apcarter8384
  • Forum User
  • 88 posts
  • Doncaster
  • Anthony
  • Owns:ST250
Which one you going for? I have one of there maps. Got the 300bhp one they do. Very had to kick from the turbo is so more and boost hard though the rev range.

NickFST3

NickFST3
  • Club Member
  • 5613 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Nick
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST3

Can you not get one second hand as they come on the market quite often? Would just need resetting then?

Kc88

Kc88
  • Club Member
  • 107 posts
  • Ayrshire
  • Kris
I got the dreamscience stratagem. Used the performance plus and I'm happy. Waiting on my intercooler coming to try the other maps. Do u need to return to stalk before changing maps?

Reesy93

Reesy93
  • Club Member
  • 167 posts
  • Ashley
  • Owns:St3 mk2

No buddy

• Kc88 likes this

Kc88

Kc88
  • Club Member
  • 107 posts
  • Ayrshire
  • Kris
Sorted. Stuck race+ on. Wow, love it. Does say not recommend with downpipe and decat but worked perfectly.

Reesy93

Reesy93
  • Club Member
  • 167 posts
  • Ashley

Sorted. Stuck race+ on. Wow, love it. Does say not recommend with downpipe and decat but worked perfectly.

Get mod x on it bud

Kc88

Kc88
  • Club Member
  • 107 posts
  • Ayrshire
  • Kris
Waiting in my intercooler coming mate. Why does it say not recommend with exhaust mods mate do you know?

Reesy93

Reesy93
  • Club Member
  • 167 posts
  • Ashley

Waiting in my intercooler coming mate. Why does it say not recommend with exhaust mods mate do you know?

I would imagine it was designed and tested on a car with a standard exaust bud, shouldnt do any harm, mod x is realy good mate ive just gone up to mod xrs, picked up a second hand set of 440cc rs injectors and installed myself 😀

Kc88

Kc88
  • Club Member
  • 107 posts
  • Ayrshire
  • Kris
Nice mate do u know what the car is pushing?
Was surprised with the massive jump in power going to race+, can't wait to finish my work lol

Reesy93

Reesy93
  • Club Member
  • 167 posts
  • Ashley
When i was running mod x, before i did the cais and 440cc injectors i pulled 298 on a dyno thats known for being harsh so thats more like 310, ill have to book another run to see what difference the cais, injectors and map uprade made buddy

Kc88

Kc88
  • Club Member
  • 107 posts
  • Ayrshire
  • Kris
Have you got the rs clutch? That's on my list next.

Reesy93

Reesy93
  • Club Member
  • 167 posts
  • Ashley
Yes bud, when i bought the car it came with the rs clutch and flywheel, ive heard the standard clutch tends to slip alot with mod x, the rs one seems fine exept when i tried to launch it from a stand still in a drag race (these cars hate being launched) and the clutch pedal stuck to the floor, but it popped back up and has been okay ever since 😮
  • Kc88 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users