16 replies to this topic

ST500ham

ST500ham
  • Club Member
  • 43 posts
  • Southampton
  • Hamish
  • Owns:ST500

Simply Ford at Beaulieu is back on this year Sunday 13th September is anybody else planning to go to this?. I will definitely be going this year already have the tickets it would be good if more people from the club could attend.     

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

MATT-ST-225

MATT-ST-225
  • Club Member
  • 154 posts
  • derbyshire
  • matt
  • Owns:pb mk2 st225
ooh my birthday,just saying to her indoors i cant wait till things get slightly normal and some shows are on.should make this one buddy.

ST500ham

ST500ham
  • Club Member
  • 43 posts
  • Southampton
  • Hamish

That would be awesome more the better, would be good to meet some club members and there ST's. Tickets are now on sale on Beaulieu motor museum's website.     

MATT-ST-225

MATT-ST-225
  • Club Member
  • 154 posts
  • derbyshire
  • matt
  • Owns:pb mk2 st225
yes,it looks like its inline tickets only and ltd places,1st come 1st served.ill get mine in a couple of weeks,having a few bits tidied up on the car,bonnet and rear bumper refreshed,get rid of the stone chips that drive me mad everytime i wash it!

ST500ham

ST500ham
  • Club Member
  • 43 posts
  • Southampton
  • Hamish

Cool, tell me about it i'm hoping to get some paintwork sorted out before Beaulieu front bumper and rear bumper.

gavster86

gavster86
  • Club Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gavin
  • Owns:Mk3 ST3

Not far from me this...I would be up for it 

ST500ham

ST500ham
  • Club Member
  • 43 posts
  • Southampton
  • Hamish

More the better. Went to the 2018 Simply Ford event was a cracking day it was the largest simply Ford show they had so far (not sure what last years's event was like).   

gavster86

gavster86
  • Club Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gavin

More the better. Went to the 2018 Simply Ford event was a cracking day it was the largest simply Ford show they had so far (not sure what last years's event was like).   

Do they have club stands? Or if not we should organise something to all meet so we can park together. Would be good to meet some members etc :)

ST500ham

ST500ham
  • Club Member
  • 43 posts
  • Southampton
  • Hamish

Do they have club stands? Or if not we should organise something to all meet so we can park together. Would be good to meet some members etc :)

There was a club stand there in 2018 and i think there was one last year, not sure who organise's this though? definitely would want to all park up together.        

gavster86

gavster86
  • Club Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gavin

There was a club stand there in 2018 and i think there was one last year, not sure who organise's this though? definitely would want to all park up together.        

I just had a look on the website and states "Due to the latest government guidance surrounding mass gatherings, we cannot accept club bookings for our 2020 Simply rallies." but also states if we turn up together we will get parked next t each other. So would require meeting up before hand and driving in together :Dance:

• ST500ham likes this

ST500ham

ST500ham
  • Club Member
  • 43 posts
  • Southampton
  • Hamish

I just had a look on the website and states "Due to the latest government guidance surrounding mass gatherings, we cannot accept club bookings for our 2020 Simply rallies." but also states if we turn up together we will get parked next t each other. So would require meeting up before hand and driving in together :Dance:

Obviously going to be on a smaller scale, definitely up for meeting before hand arrive on site in a convoy. I live not to far from Beaulieu will have to organise where to meet up.

gavster86

gavster86
  • Club Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gavin

Obviously going to be on a smaller scale, definitely up for meeting before hand arrive on site in a convoy. I live not to far from Beaulieu will have to organise where to meet up.

OK mate let me know where and when I will be there 👍

ST500ham

ST500ham
  • Club Member
  • 43 posts
  • Southampton
  • Hamish

OK mate let me know where and when I will be there

No worries will do a bit nearer the time.

Legend

Legend
  • Club Member
  • 4 posts
  • Russ
  • Owns:Mk4 ST

No worries will do a bit nearer the time.

Im up for a meet beforehand 👍🏼

gavster86

gavster86
  • Club Member
  • 38 posts
  • Gavin

Im up for a meet beforehand

:Dance:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users