Black Mountains Run - Sat 25th of July - Page 4 - South Wales - Focus ST Owners Club

Black Mountains Run - Sat 25th of July

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7127 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:Sabre 400R

I hope you all have an awesome time tomorrow, your cars behave and you get home safe.

As others have said, loads of pictures and if you want to drive to Avonmouth, I will buy you all a bacon sandwich from the local snack van.

You need to break your Black Mountain cherry soon Andy :yep:

• Jason Sullivan and AndyC71 like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

AndyC71

AndyC71
  • Club Member
  • 386 posts
  • Somerset
  • Andy
  • Owns:Mk2 MR290

You need to break your Black Mountain cherry soon Andy :yep:

I will Geoff. The only Saturday I have to work this summer. Have the rolling road to look forward to and then next one will be in a couple of months, was tempted to throw a sickie, but as I am having to teach a Driver CPC course tomorrow it will go down as well as a fart in a spacesuit.
  • WelshGeoff likes this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7127 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

I will Geoff. The only Saturday I have to work this summer. Have the rolling road to look forward to and then next one will be in a couple of months, was tempted to throw a sickie, but as I am having to teach a Driver CPC course tomorrow it will go down as well as a fart in a spacesuit.

I can imagine the BM run outs will be back to a Sunday from now on, hopefully it'll be easier for people with regards to time off work etc :yep:

• AndyC71 likes this

AlexDH

AlexDH
  • Club Member
  • 2328 posts
  • Alex
  • Owns:ST225
Do you have an idea of when the next run out will be? I'd like to tag along if that's ok :)
  • WelshGeoff likes this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7127 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

Do you have an idea of when the next run out will be? I'd like to tag along if that's ok :)

Not sure as yet, we have the RR day @ Sabre on the 12th of Sept so might be just before that or a couple of weeks after but whenever it is, you'll be more than welcome :)

...... a disclaimer might need to be added for the next one, especially if it's raining :whistle:

• Jason Sullivan likes this

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2302 posts
  • Michael
  • Owns:Focus ST MK2
What happened to pictures?

AndyC71

AndyC71
  • Club Member
  • 386 posts
  • Somerset
  • Andy
  • Owns:Mk2 MR290

What happened to pictures?

Taking into consideration Geoffs last comment, all did not end well! Hope everyone and their cars are OK. 🤒
  • Jason Sullivan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users