Black Mountain Run Out *Postponed* - Page 4 - South Wales - Focus ST Owners Club

Black Mountain Run Out *Postponed*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7103 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:Sabre 400R

I never realised you could do that and last year when I was in Corfu bit worse for wear on the balcony one night well all 14 nights to be honest looking at my posts following day when sober and saw  I had put   a :rs: e boys...you had me a peach mate  :facepalm:  :lol:

Do what ??   :shifty: …. that might of been all you :lol: 

• Jason Sullivan likes this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2290 posts
  • Michael
  • Owns:Focus ST MK2
I wish I could like "my own" posts :lol:

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7103 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

I wish I could like "my own" posts :lol:

:lol: I've liked them for you  :lol:

• kiemuloly likes this

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2290 posts
  • Michael
I'm assuming that this isn't going ahead?

I've just seen something saying that all going to plan the 6th July you'll be allowed to travel.

If true that womps

Reesy93

Reesy93
  • Club Member
  • 86 posts
  • Ashley
  • Owns:St3 mk2
@WelshGeoff
Any news on this bud?

AndyC71

AndyC71
  • Club Member
  • 357 posts
  • Somerset
  • Andy
  • Owns:Mk2 MR290

@WelshGeoff
Any news on this bud?

Whilst I would love to see Geoff banged up for a few months in prison, simply just to get my revenge.

It is against the guidelines. We have to be responsible and the forum could not and would not be expected to advocate us breaching these guidelines.

It has put a downer on the weekend for me, but it will be all the more better when we can meet up, and once Jason Sullivan has got his finger out and created a vaccine, we won't have to socially distance....however I do like to ensure there is a big enough gap between me and the Welsh boys 🤣
  • Jason Sullivan and kiemuloly like this

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2290 posts
  • Michael
Silver lining- I don't mind as much that I failed to get the bearing fitted today.

Try again Monday

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7103 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

Sorry for the delay in replying but as I'm sure most of you are aware, the 5 mile local travel restriction in Wales is still in force, which prevents us from getting out on the run. :cry:

The 6th of July is the date given for the restriction to be lifted so I'll be looking to reschedule this run out on the either of the following weekends:

July 25/26th or August 1/2nd

I'll announce the exact date shortly, with a new thread, in the meantime, apologies for the let down but hopefully it'll feel all the more sweeter, when we do eventually get out on a run through the Welsh Mountains :yep: 

• Jason Sullivan, Swifty1 and spooky128 like this

WayneST250

WayneST250

Looking for Dory

• Club Member
  • 892 posts
  • South Wales
  • Wayne
  • Owns:ST-3 MR300
Cheers Geoff, until next time guys, stay safe.
  • Jason Sullivan and Swifty1 like this

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2290 posts
  • Michael
I'm going to formally request a Sunday as a decision otherwise I'll be at work and can't come.

Got a buddy here as well who's chomping at the bit to meet your cars :lol:
  • Jason Sullivan likes this

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2646 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

Whilst I would love to see Geoff banged up for a few months in prison, simply just to get my revenge.

It is against the guidelines. We have to be responsible and the forum could not and would not be expected to advocate us breaching these guidelines.

It has put a downer on the weekend for me, but it will be all the more better when we can meet up, and once Jason Sullivan has got his finger out and created a vaccine, we won't have to socially distance....however I do like to ensure there is a big enough gap between me and the Welsh boys

I'm doing my best Andy mate we have managed to win the contract for the oral vaccine which Dr Ranj Singh featured on ITV a couple of weeks ago  :thumbsup:

• Swifty1 and AndyC71 like this

whippy-woolley

whippy-woolley
  • Forum User
  • 211 posts
  • Tom
  • Owns:Fiesta ST3

Not been on the forum for ages annoyingly hahaha 

I am up for it! I will try to get Owain and Dobbs to come too but I will have to let you know on those pair :) 

• WelshGeoff likes this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7103 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff

Not been on the forum for ages annoyingly hahaha 

I am up for it! I will try to get Owain and Dobbs to come too but I will have to let you know on those pair :)

No worries Tom, I've started a new thread here https://www.focussto...y/#entry7209277  and added you to the list buddy :thumbsup:

I'll close this thread, so not to confuse anybody :)

• whippy-woolley likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users