Amanda

Management Team

• Administrator
  • 2254 posts
  • South Wales
  • Amanda
  • Owns:None

Hi Everyone

I apologise but during the Lockdown period for Covid-19 I am unable to dispatch any orders for merchandise or Clothing.

Merchandise is in stock at a premises inaccessible during this time – but will be dispatched the first week when the restrictions are lifted.

Clothing – any clothing ordered prior to 20th March was ordered with the suppliers so will be in the process of being ordered / embroidered – but as they are non- essential they went on lockdown too. – they I know will get me this orders prompt when everything is back to normal.

If you have placed an order for clothing after 20th March I will not be able to place the order until such a time we are all back to normal !

I apologise, but I made the decision a few years ago to manage and dispatch orders from my work premises as postage increased so much, so having persuaded my boss to allow me to post via the business and pay him cost (this kept the cost down for you) all the stock and packaging is there (in the slight panic to pack up and attempt to work from home I forgot all the club stock – not that it would have been a good idea as I would need to drive 2 miles to a post office – not an essential journey !!)

Please keep ordering as normal and you have my assurance I will dispatch ASAP.

Take Care and Stay Safe everyone.

• Alb likes this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 22673 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350