Sabre Rolling Road Day - *RE-BOOKED* Sat 12th Sept - Page 6 - South Wales - Focus ST Owners Club

Sabre Rolling Road Day - *RE-BOOKED* Sat 12th Sept

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2767 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

hahaha I dont mind helping out :)

Yeah they are tight, good though! We got the gearbox back in last night and nearly finished it. Just the intake and battery etc to go back in now. 

He put it all back together last night but James came over to help him bleed the clutch but thinks the release bearing might be duff as clutch is sticking when you release it quickly  :facepalm:

• whippy-woolley likes this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

whippy-woolley

whippy-woolley
  • Forum User
  • 224 posts
  • Tom
  • Owns:Fiesta ST3

I just noticed I didnt give you torque figures for my car mate.. Not sure what to expect out of it though. 

Maybe 260 lb/ft... maybe! Who knows hahaha 

• Jason Sullivan likes this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7141 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:a car

Hey all, this is just 2 weeks away, please read the first post for all meet information and let me know if anything has changed :) 

• Bob Hoskins and AndyC71 like this

AndyC71

AndyC71
  • Club Member
  • 489 posts
  • Somerset
  • Andy
  • Owns:CP340exMR290
Nothing changes for me Geoff, really looking forward to it. 🙂
  • WelshGeoff likes this

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2767 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

All the same for me Geoff  :)

• WelshGeoff likes this

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2334 posts
  • Michael
  • Owns:Focus ST MK2
I will be attending, not sure if I'll be running even if it's a possibility.

Probably meet at Morrisons

Bob Hoskins

Bob Hoskins

Half Pint

• Club Member
  • 237 posts
  • Barry
  • Gorka
  • Owns:Cupra 280
Yeah all’s the same for me as well Geoff.

I’ll be at J33

whippy-woolley

whippy-woolley
  • Forum User
  • 224 posts
  • Tom
  • Owns:Fiesta ST3

Are the people from Caerphilly County still going to this? I dont know how they are going to enforce this joke of a lockdown but still 

AndyC71

AndyC71
  • Club Member
  • 489 posts
  • Somerset
  • Andy
  • Owns:CP340exMR290
Thanks Geoff for a truly fantastic day. Well organised and a cracking laugh once I got over the nervousness 🙂.

Gutted I didn't pull what I wanted to, but in the grand scheme of things not too shabby.

Thanks to everyone who attended, all nice genuine people who are up for a laugh. Also lovely to see my favourite Welsh person with the most stunning RS, who advised me that webuyanycar will pay £29k for it, so instantly took it out of my reach.

Also, a special mention to Mike, whose car :censored: both CV boots (that will teach you for doing 71mph on the motorway) but still put it on the rollers.....absolute legend. 🙂🙂🙂
  • Jason Sullivan, WelshGeoff, Magners1 and 1 other like this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7141 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:a car

Thanks for all those that attended the RR day, to make yesterday a great day out :thumbsup: Weather was on our side and to the most part figures were favourable. I've added the numbers made on the first post but if i've made any mistakes, please let me know and i'll edit them....keep it realistic though :lol: ...... also if you want the torque figures added, post up and i'll also add them to the first post.

Sorry for Adam, who developed a fault with the car half way there, you were missed buddy   :kiss:  Hopefully i'll organise another early next year, maybe not on the forum, probably going forward it'll be via our Facebook Group or Whatsapp.......does anybody want a RR day at Performance Engineering or similar, closer to us all? If so let me know :)

Next up is the Black Mountain Run on Sunday 4th of October, hopefully this time it will run a little smoother, myself and Ad make it to Breakfast @ the Owls Nest and lastly Covid doesn't spoil it for us :Tantrum: :lol: :lol:

P.s - All my pic files are way to large, so will have to make them all smaller before adding them :roll:

• Jason Sullivan, Swifty1, Magners1 and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users