Dreamscience ST225 TXX Stage 4.5 package - 385bhp - Page 2 - Dreamscience Flash Tuning - Focus ST Owners Club

Dreamscience ST225 TXX Stage 4.5 package - 385bhp

- - - - - dreamscience stage 4 dreamscience stage 5 dreamscience hybrid turbo 385bhp

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Robbo

Robbo
  • Forum User
  • 4603 posts
  • Forster, NSW, Australia
  • Rob
  • Owns:ST225 RSlump

A K16 at modest power levels like that will be so under stressed. I had mine on CP400 and even then it wasn't really working that hard. I do have a self ported housing on it which probably helps it. On stock RS map on the current, temporary ST engine it doesn't actually utilise it enough. My normal ST on it's K04 runs nicer.

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Guzzle

Guzzle
  • Club Member
  • 80 posts
  • Les
  • Owns:ST225
Anybody? Surely theres at least one person in the UK running the TXX with DS map who has had their car on rollers to check what its actually doing. Surely! FYI mines not tuned to anything like 30psi boost. Settled on a conservative 24 psi making 236kw atw and 490Nm torques @3,750. Objective was not to wind it up to the max.

Darren Bowen

Darren Bowen
  • Club Member
  • 1337 posts
  • Darren
  • Owns:ST225
I am 👌💪, just had mine finished at dreamscience, full performance forged rebuild with head and stage 2 Newman cams plus txx hybrid setup and map, got 400 more miles to do then she goes back on 12th January for checkup and rolling road

McGherkin

McGherkin
  • Club Member
  • 195 posts
  • McGherkin
  • Owns:Disguised ST
Kinda pointless running this map if you’re forged, no?

Robbo

Robbo
  • Forum User
  • 4603 posts
  • Forster, NSW, Australia
  • Rob
  • Owns:ST225 RSlump

I wouldn't say so. Forging is ensuring reliability. The hybrid would benefit from a small drop in compression too.

Regardless of method, it still brings it up closer to 400hp.

That's a big difference from 300 to 330.

Danny_lad

Danny_lad
  • Club Member
  • 272 posts
  • Manchester
  • Danny
  • Owns:Focus St
Same setup im running, Goes like a stabbed rat..
But moving to k16 and forge build now.

So my full txx setup and map will be up for sale..
Absolutely nothing wrong with the DS txx setup, I chose to go further with my power limits ..
  • andip85 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dreamscience stage 4, dreamscience stage 5, dreamscience, hybrid turbo, 385bhp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users