4 replies to this topic

Drunk Coler

Drunk Coler
  • Forum User
  • 1207 posts
  • Dublin
  • Stephen
  • Owns:ST225
Priced at 50k and Ford Ireland reckon they will on sell 20 over the life of the mk4. Just drove past the ford lot at Northwall must have brought all 20 in as the yard is full of STs and most are orange fury.

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

the radman

the radman
  • Forum User
  • 1055 posts
  • nick
  • Owns:rs and st3

thats mental money for an st :facepalm:

Drunk Coler

Drunk Coler
  • Forum User
  • 1207 posts
  • Dublin
  • Stephen
Absolutely crazy price, spirit have 1 up for sale now, not even fully optioned by the looks of it and also looks to have cloth seats.

Drunk Coler

Drunk Coler
  • Forum User
  • 1207 posts
  • Dublin
  • Stephen
I'll actually get a look and hopefully a test drive of the mk4 tomorrow as I've to collect a new van for work and it just so happens that the van got shipped to spirit so I'll have a good look at it and also the mr375 they have.

Drunk Coler

Drunk Coler
  • Forum User
  • 1207 posts
  • Dublin
  • Stephen
Ok seen the mk4 yesterday, couldn't take it for a test drive as it is unregistered and in the middle of the show room, noticed it had door protectors all round didnt think they were possible to order on a mk4, bigger car that the mk3, put the drivers seat back to a comfortable position which for once wasnt the whole way back and there was still decent room behind it for a passenger. Dealer knows it's going to be a tough sell at 50k especially as they have a mr375 rs for 48k. He is expecting it to drop between 20% when they register it for demo drive if not more, has my number for when it is drivable and also is expecting an all options ticked fury in the next couple of weeks so the fury will end up being the show room car and the black will be the demo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users