626 replies to this topic

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23118 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

We know from previous experience that this will become a key topic of conversation so I've raised (and pinned) this thread to contain all discussion on actual orders and delivery progress (or lack thereof :lol: )

• Nitemare, Cfc blue, Sentien and 4 others like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Madmurdoch01

Madmurdoch01
  • Forum User
  • 20 posts
  • Ian
  • Owns:Mk4ST
Ive ordered mine in Orange Fury and am awaiting delivery dates :D performance pack and heads up display. Theyve been unable to confirm other intricate details as yet! Should hear more very soon!
  • Alb likes this

zzipp2006

zzipp2006
  • Forum User
  • 6 posts
  • david
  • Owns:Mk3 RS
@Madmurdoch01 same here. Traded my 2016 Nitrous Blue RS in for it. Was surprised at the total cost of the ST. Certainly puts the next RS into the £40k bracket.

Looking forward to seeing the orange fury. Mine is to be built 13 May with delivery 4 weeks later...

Drmoore

Drmoore
  • Club Member
  • 51 posts
  • Darren
Performance blue with performance pack and heads up display. Build date 17th May ETA dealers week ending 8th June.

Ron240

Ron240
  • Forum User
  • 1999 posts

Traded my 2016 Nitrous Blue RS in for it. Was surprised at the total cost of the ST. Certainly puts the next RS into the £40k bracket.

That's a bit of a backward step trading a current RS for a new model ST.

I'm not sure if Ford could get away with charging £40k for a standard edition Mk.4 RS because it would put it into a serious premium competition bracket with Audi and Mercedes.....but only time will tell. :)

• goonarmy likes this

James Jack

James Jack
  • Banned
  • 877 posts
  • Jim
  • Owns:ST 225
I suspect there are a few nervous MK3 RS owners thinking they are driving potential financial time bombs .

Big Al 1982

Big Al 1982
  • Club Member
  • 71 posts
  • Alex
  • Owns:ST250

@Madmurdoch01 same here. Traded my 2016 Nitrous Blue RS in for it. Was surprised at the total cost of the ST. Certainly puts the next RS into the £40k bracket.
Looking forward to seeing the orange fury. Mine is to be built 13 May with delivery 4 weeks later...

I can’t find anything on the website, pricing available at dealers ?

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23118 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb

I suspect there are a few nervous MK3 RS owners thinking they are driving potential financial time bombs .

I was rather thinking the opposite although the best course of action is affected by how long you plan to keep the car.

With the ST so expensive there is all the more temptation to buy a used RS instead so I'd expect demand to increase.

I know which one will depreciate fastest as this is exactly the situation I faced when I bought my (Mk2) RS.

James Jack

James Jack
  • Banned
  • 877 posts
  • Jim
  • Owns:ST 225
The only RS a punter won't lose his shirt on is one like yours, Alb. Haha.

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2768 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

I'm sure I will do alright with my MK3 RS as its the last registered SB in the UK  :lol:

Cfc blue

Cfc blue
  • Club Member
  • 2080 posts
  • Romford
  • Paul

I'm sure I will do alright with my MK3 RS as its the last registered SB in the UK  :lol:

the new st makes me want an rs even more!
  • Jason Sullivan and MikeO like this

Jason Sullivan

Jason Sullivan
  • Club Member
  • 2768 posts
  • Caerphilly South Wales
  • Jason
  • Owns:MK3 RS

the new st makes me want an rs even more!

There are still a few brand new NB left at my dealership if you are interested mate  :)

Cfc blue

Cfc blue
  • Club Member
  • 2080 posts
  • Romford
  • Paul

There are still a few brand new NB left at my dealership if you are interested mate  :)

pm me mate its worth a look

FastEddie

FastEddie
  • Forum User
  • 3996 posts
Evo:
New Ford Focus ST pricing has been revealed, starting at £29,495 187bhp in diesel form, but you'll need to spend £31,995 to get the 276bhp petrol - https://t.co/l3qlRTLXCg

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 23118 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb

Remember you haven't seen the top pricing until the automatic option is added.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users