alright boys and girls Windy here may be returning ;-) - New User Meet and Greet - Focus ST Owners Club

alright boys and girls Windy here may be returning ;-)

- - - - - insurance

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

xxxwindyxxx

xxxwindyxxx
  • Forum User
  • 4356 posts
  • blackpool
  • lee
  • Owns:ST225
just a quick 1 I may be buying my old car back ;-)))))) so just rang green light and its seems 2 hav jumped up a fair bit on prices with half the mods and power ;-( so just want a few idea of who peeps are using now ? hope every 1 is good and there is a few of my old gang still on here.. miss the banter ect and meets so hopefully I may be back loads of love windy
  • Jared and WelshGeoff like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

NickFST3

NickFST3
  • Club Member
  • 5613 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Nick
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST3

I'm using 1st Central & have been for quite a few years. They can never be beaten for cover or cost.

• xxxwindyxxx likes this

xxxwindyxxx

xxxwindyxxx
  • Forum User
  • 4356 posts
  • blackpool
  • lee

I'm using 1st Central & have been for quite a few years. They can never be beaten for cover or cost.

many thxs nick will give them a ring 2 moz
  • NickFST3 likes this

JJB

JJB
  • Forum User
  • 667 posts

many thxs nick will give them a ring 2 moz

Worth having a chat with Sky Insurance & Adrian Flux too

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7202 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:M235

just a quick 1 I may be buying my old car back ;-)))))) so just rang green light and its seems 2 hav jumped up a fair bit on prices with half the mods and power ;-( so just want a few idea of who peeps are using now ? hope every 1 is good and there is a few of my old gang still on here.. miss the banter ect and meets so hopefully I may be back loads of love windy

Good to see you back Lee, bought mine back last year and returned to the fold, a little quieter than it used to be on here, especially when your used to Stingy's  beer o'clock mad hour, on a Friday night :lol:

• xxxwindyxxx and ter72 like this

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 24038 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

You obviously can't keep away Lee :lol:

Is it just the availability of your old car that's bringing you back to ST ownership then?

• xxxwindyxxx likes this

andywilks

andywilks
  • Forum User
  • 1779 posts
Ah windy! Hopefully see you back soon matey :)
  • xxxwindyxxx likes this

xxxwindyxxx

xxxwindyxxx
  • Forum User
  • 4356 posts
  • blackpool
  • lee
Awww thx.s for the welcome back...
Alb.. been a bit if every think really. I half sort of fell out with st.s .I did not use it much and my next up graded was big brakes and lsd and a tricky clutch and my spending was not far off 20grand in it chasing power ext ext

So sold up and went down family route vw t5 camper
Wife and 2 kids . And that's has been hard work kids 2 young 2 enjoy it it proper may be in another few years .
But got the bug back for a st 18 months 2 years ish with these scotland trips meets banter miss it all. And don't really go out apart from work look after kids love that most of the time :-)
But fund s was stopping me having another or sell up camper so that what I am doing selling up
But in mean time I found out my old car was half on market so it's borrowing money now 2 hopefully get it back.
Well I will know by Fri if I am getting her back
Lack of funds limit me at mo but good think I know my inside out
  • andywilks likes this

Sir Ade

Sir Ade
  • Forum User
  • 4313 posts
  • birmingham
Welcome back would like to say I am a focus owner but due to recent crash I have moved into a fiesta st3 mk8
  • xxxwindyxxx likes this

xxxwindyxxx

xxxwindyxxx
  • Forum User
  • 4356 posts
  • blackpool
  • lee

Welcome back would like to say I am a focus owner but due to recent crash I have moved into a fiesta st3 mk8

aww cheers Ade very nice car them . if I had the cash would of looked at them .. few lad on my street hav them little rd go karts :-)

A and K Motorsport

A and K Motorsport

A and K Motorsport

• Sponsor
  • 8024 posts
  • Kent
  • Andy & Kirsty

:thumbsup: Welcome back Lee!

A&K MOTORSPORT

WWW.AANDKMOTORSPORT.COM    Tel. 01795 880902

Sir Ade

Sir Ade
  • Forum User
  • 4313 posts
  • birmingham
Great little car and it's about time ford released a car with exhaust noise as standard

Jared

Jared

Not the Jared from DreamScience

• Club Staff
  • 8077 posts
  • Littlehampton W,Sussex
  • Jared
  • Owns:None

Welcome back Lee

Good to see you back Lee, bought mine back last year and returned to the fold, a little quieter than it used to be on here, especially when your used to Stingy's  beer o'clock mad hour, on a Friday night :lol:

Now you two have me thinking about getting mine back  ...Turned it down once already , but i could be persuaded ....until the BOSS finds out  :whistle:

• WelshGeoff likes this

WelshGeoff

WelshGeoff

South Wales Regional Rep

• Regional Rep
  • 7202 posts
  • God's Country
  • Geoff
  • Owns:M235

Welcome back Lee

Now you two have me thinking about getting mine back  ...Turned it down once already , but i could be persuaded ....until the BOSS finds out  :whistle:

A Mk2 resurgence, go on Jared you know you want too :Dance:

Sir Ade

Sir Ade
  • Forum User
  • 4313 posts
  • birmingham
Here us my old Bertha
https://rover.ebay.c...tm/323418433823

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: insurance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users