Amanda

Management Team

• Administrator
  • 2254 posts
  • South Wales
  • Amanda
  • Owns:None

Hello Everyone

From this show season you will now be able to book your Show Tickets direct from Kelsey Media for ALL shows they organise direct from them.

This includes Ford Fair & Ford Fest

The Club account Name has been set as :-

Focus STOC, Fiesta STOC, Mondeo STOC, Focus RSOC

Please select this from the dropdown menu and use :-

Password 222.216          

Please be aware as our club is not selling the tickets all enquiries will need to be directed to Kelsey Media themselves.

Kelsey Media Contact Details are :-

E-Mail :- [email protected]

Telephone Number :- 01959 541444

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

NickFST3

NickFST3

Previously nickst500

• Club Member
  • 5163 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Nick
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST3

Thanks for this Amanda. Will we still get warnings of cut off dates and the like for the shows that the club is attending on the site?

Amanda

Amanda

Management Team

• Administrator
  • 2254 posts
  • South Wales
  • Amanda

Thanks for this Amanda. Will we still get warnings of cut off dates and the like for the shows that the club is attending on the site?

You will need to keep an eye on their web site

• NickFST3 likes this

Lady Velvet Kitten

Lady Velvet Kitten

"Clutching at Straws" Award Winner

• Forum User
  • 899 posts
  • Anglesey
  • Louise
  • Owns:STyson
Although the club is not selling tickets -I guess it will still be following the same format as I have read from past events - I am guessing it is just the buying of the tickets that has changed? (FF virgin here!)

markuk2015

markuk2015
  • Forum User
  • 50 posts
  • scunthorpe
  • mark
  • Owns:st225

When can we book. site says club tickets closed

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 22798 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

The site says "Ticket Booking Coming Soon".

Amanda

Amanda

Management Team

• Administrator
  • 2254 posts
  • South Wales
  • Amanda

Although the club is not selling tickets -I guess it will still be following the same format as I have read from past events - I am guessing it is just the buying of the tickets that has changed? (FF virgin here!)

Basically Yes

Kelsey will send you tickets & stand passes (They may be electronic they may be posted !!)

Your stand pass will have a number on -- allowing you to park on the club stand.

Depending on total numbers of tickets sold to our "combined 4 clubs" will depend on where they locate you.

• Lady Velvet Kitten and Yorker like this

Lady Velvet Kitten

Lady Velvet Kitten

• Forum User
  • 899 posts
  • Anglesey
  • Louise
@Amanda - thank you - looking forward to attending this year :)
  • Amanda likes this

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 839 posts

Tickets are on sale now > https://www.fordfair.co.uk/buy-tickets

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2290 posts
  • Michael
  • Owns:Focus ST MK2
I think we've already booked the hotel, and no doubt will sort out the tickets soon... But I'm not sure if I want to park in the car park like normal or go on a stand...

I'm sure I won't stay all day and after the drive there my car no doubt will be dirty...

Gordon

Gordon

Club Staff

• Club Staff
  • 8465 posts
  • Cramlington
  • Gordon
  • Owns:ST250
If we get the area we normally have there are taps at a few locations to wash your pride and joy or just buy some dry wash,as your staying the night before you could just pop to a local car wash and get it cleaned ,as for parking you are better off on the club stand as your car will be safer,not much chance of a car park ding as we all love our ST's and you can leave whenever you want
  • Lady Velvet Kitten likes this

kiemuloly

kiemuloly
  • Club Member
  • 2290 posts
  • Michael
  • Owns:Focus ST MK2
How do you get into a club stand? Usually the way I wind up going in goes straight to a car park, can you drive through to enter the stand or do you need another entrance?

Much as I would love her to be a show car, she's my daily so might let the side down a bit with her current condition.

Not sure my girlfriend would be too keen on washing at the show, she's already said we couldn't use it as an excuse to wax her (her being the car)

Dannymojo

Dannymojo
  • Club Member
  • 1282 posts
  • Daniel
  • Owns:ST225

I think we've already booked the hotel, and no doubt will sort out the tickets soon... But I'm not sure if I want to park in the car park like normal or go on a stand...

I'm sure I won't stay all day and after the drive there my car no doubt will be dirty...

What i always do buddy is contact the Hotel/B&B Im staying at and ask them for use of a hose pipe. Then bring my cleaning kit with me. Clean it the day before, then enjoy the night and set off nice and early to get to Siliverstone in the morning. Just get a place thats within a 20 min drive.
  • Lady Velvet Kitten likes this

Lady Velvet Kitten

Lady Velvet Kitten

• Forum User
  • 899 posts
  • Anglesey
  • Louise
@Dannymojo - that is my plan. I am going to take a bucket/grid and a cleaning kit so that I can give him a bit of a wash when I get to the hotel and then I can also give a wipe over when I get on the club stand. As @Gordon has said we all love our ST's so parking will be safer.
  • Dannymojo likes this

andip85

andip85
  • Club Member
  • 755 posts
  • Leeds
  • Andrew
  • Owns:ST225(CP340)

Tickets booked!

• Lady Velvet Kitten and Yorker like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users