- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Thor

Thor
  • Club Member
  • 26 posts
  • Andy

Just rang Adrian Flux to swap over my private plate on my current car in preparation for picking up my new ST on Friday and expecting a small fee to pay to cover the extra until my renewal date in January 2018.  Was most surprised to hear that this extra to cover me until January 2018 was £162 and that if I was to buy a new 12 month policy the cost would be £850+. 

Comparing this to the basic £455-£500 quotes I have received from the likes of Confused.com etc and that Adrian Flux have been really good in the last 2 years that I've used them, I thought that this was a bit of a joke, nevermind.

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

[email protected] FLUX

[email protected] FLUX
  • Sponsor
  • 372 posts

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems. If you could PM me some details I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Kind Regards

Dan

darrenh

darrenh
  • Forum User
  • 284 posts
  • Malton, North Yorkshire
  • Darren
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST250

I've just put my  private on my ST with LV insurance and there was no price difference at all.

Daz

Thor

Thor
  • Club Member
  • 26 posts
  • Andy

It was more the issue of having to pay double the price of my existing insurance premium and also the cheapest quote I have had from elsewhere.  I am aware the ST will be more for me to insure on the whole compared to my current soon to be gone motor, but not by that margin.  Full NCB (15yrs+) etc and I'm told £850+, something doesn't seem right somewhere to me.

@[email protected] FLUX PM'd you.

drewe7429

drewe7429
  • Forum User
  • 444 posts
  • daniel
  • Owns:ST250
I'm 33 with 2 years NBC but no claims ever, I've just taken up with green light and it's 770 with all mods inc
That's cat/exhaust remap, wheels and spacers induction etc, I was very pleased with it, considering it was 800 last year standard

Johnj

Johnj
  • Forum User
  • 488 posts
  • John
  • Owns:None
They quoted me £790 with 7 years ncb on a 17 plate st3. Sky beat they're price so I went with them.

Foxyst

Foxyst
  • Forum User
  • 39 posts
  • Martin

Adrian flux were impressive with my 2008 facelift. All mods declared, 9 years ncd, £450 fully comp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users