Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Rolling road day NW

3K views 34 replies 14 participants last post by  AlexDH 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just wanted to see if we can get some names together and organise another rolling road day like we did last year at riverside racing?

#2 ·
Just out of curiosity, what did it cost you to run on the day??

I've got a pal that owns A & M Conversions at Deeside in Chester, He'll do 2 power runs with print out of figures for £20.

I used to be a Vauxhall nut, and was the N. West area rep on vvoc.com & have arranged multiple RR meets @ A & M conversions. Always arranged a butty van for bacon rolls, coffees etc but at least 10 had to confirm to be running. It's always an option if that helps (2wd only)

I've not even got an ST yet, because I'm currently working in the Middle East & have only just signed up today, however it looks more likely that i'll be picking up a 2013 ST-3 next month when I get back :)

#3 ·
Just out of curiosity, what did it cost you to run on the day??

I've got a pal that owns A & M Conversions at Deeside in Chester, He'll do 2 power runs with print out of figures for £20.

I used to be a Vauxhall nut, and was the N. West area rep on vvoc.com & have arranged multiple RR meets @ A & M conversions. Always arranged a butty van for bacon rolls, coffees etc but at least 10 had to confirm to be running. It's always an option if that helps (2wd only)

I've not even got an ST yet, because I'm currently working in the Middle East & have only just signed up today, however it looks more likely that i'll be picking up a 2013 ST-3 next month when I get back :)
Well welcome to the forum Dan.
Yeah I can't see why not got a few lads which come last time from down that way who we go cars and coffee Chester with.

We had a good turn out last time and was a good day out

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Will keep you updated as I think by the look of it alot of it will be organised through fb mainly, if we give you a rough idea on when we are thinking can you put a word in with your mate please Dan?
Yeah, I can do that mate not a bother.

The RR is capable of c500bhp. So should be more than up for the task. It's a good day.

I'd need to know a rough date of when it's planned, preferably a Sat / Sun because his business is closed then so it's not going to be an issue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.