Ford Fair 2017 - Tickets - Page 2 - Club News | Website Updates - Focus ST Owners Club

Ford Fair 2017 - Tickets

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Gordon

Gordon

Club Staff

• Club Staff
  • 8467 posts
  • Cramlington
  • Gordon
  • Owns:ST250

No hose pipe anymore ,management of the hungry horse not helpful ,wouldn't even do a table order when i booked for 30 

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

STANTHETOON

STANTHETOON
  • Forum User
  • 635 posts

No hose pipe anymore ,management of the hungry horse not helpful ,wouldn't even do a table order when i booked for 30 

You stopping there this year?

calhussey

calhussey
  • Forum User
  • 218 posts
Gonna book my tickets tomorrow! My first time at Ford Fair, excited!

How many do we usually get on stand? Any links for pictures last year?

tomo40

tomo40
  • Club Member
  • 93 posts
  • Devon
  • Glen
  • Owns:185Diesel
Can someone clarify something for me, on the Ford Fair website they're offering a free Ford Fair t-shirt & show guide with the entry ticket, if I buy a ticket through the club shop will we get the same? If not why not?

Don't shoot me, only asking :)
  • AlexDH likes this

Gordon

Gordon

Club Staff

• Club Staff
  • 8467 posts
  • Cramlington
  • Gordon
Is far as I know the club is not sure if you will get those but you need to purchase your ticket from the club shop to get on the clubstand

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 7017 posts
  • Scottish Borders
  • Allan
  • Owns:ST225

If the FF organisers send us the T-Shirts we will do our best to get them to you on the day. However, as Gordon has already said your only way to get onto our stand is to buy a ticket with pass via our club shop. If you purchase via FF website you'll have to park in public carpark outside the circuit. 

And let's be honest the T-Shirt will be :censored: anyway lol.

• tomo40 and NickFST3 like this

Kevstar

Kevstar
  • Forum User
  • 151 posts
  • Leicester
  • Kevin
  • Owns:ST-3
Would it be ok to get my son on the stand he as a mk3 focus zetec s ??

Gordon

Gordon

Club Staff

• Club Staff
  • 8467 posts
  • Cramlington
  • Gordon

Would it be ok to get my son on the stand he as a mk3 focus zetec s ??

Sorry No

tomo40

tomo40
  • Club Member
  • 93 posts
  • Devon
  • Glen
  • Owns:185Diesel

If the FF organisers send us the T-Shirts we will do our best to get them to you on the day. However, as Gordon has already said your only way to get onto our stand is to buy a ticket with pass via our club shop. If you purchase via FF website you'll have to park in public carpark outside the circuit. 

And let's be honest the T-Shirt will be :censored: anyway lol.

Thanks for the confirmation, I want to be on the stand as missed out last year as my car was in the garage after I bought a ticket/stand pass, see you all there

Alan Gardner

Alan Gardner
  • Forum User
  • 5 posts
  • Evesham
  • Alan
  • Owns:ST225

Does the club ticket include two under 14's like the show tickets on the Ford Fair website? I'm planning on bringing the minions - one is 14 and the other is 12

Gordon

Gordon

Club Staff

• Club Staff
  • 8467 posts
  • Cramlington
  • Gordon
Under 14's are free so you don't need tickets for them
  • Clive likes this

NickFST3

NickFST3

Previously nickst500

• Club Member
  • 5227 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Nick
  • Owns:Mk3.5 ST3

Just bought my ticket via the Club shop & looking forward to the day. I'll just need to give myself a bit more time for the queues on the A43 if they are like last year's and see if I get followed in by a Lambo again!

Gordon

Gordon

Club Staff

• Club Staff
  • 8467 posts
  • Cramlington
  • Gordon

Can someone clarify something for me, on the Ford Fair website they're offering a free Ford Fair t-shirt & show guide with the entry ticket, if I buy a ticket through the club shop will we get the same? If not why not?
Don't shoot me, only asking :)

Just reading the Fordfair site and you collect the tee shirts at Fordfair they are not posting them out
  • tomo40 likes this

WayneST250

WayneST250

Looking for Dory

• Club Member
  • 896 posts
  • South Wales
  • Wayne
  • Owns:ST-3 MR300

Just reading the Fordfair site and you collect the tee shirts at Fordfair they are not posting them out

Hi Gordon, will the club send out vouchers or something to hand in at Ford Fair on collection?

Gordon

Gordon

Club Staff

• Club Staff
  • 8467 posts
  • Cramlington
  • Gordon

Hi Gordon, will the club send out vouchers or something to hand in at Ford Fair on collection?

No idea as Amanda deals with tickets ,wouldn't have thought you would need a voucher as you will have your ticket
  • Allan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users