Amanda

Management Team

• Administrator
  • 2254 posts
  • South Wales
  • Amanda
  • Owns:None

Hello Everyone

Fordfair tickets are now available in the club shop.

This year I have managed to negotiate a lower price for our entry tickets so our tickets cost less (even after I am forced to add P+P and paypal fees) than buying direct off the organisers !!!! ---------- yay its only taken 8 years !!!!

Camping Tickets are also available from us should you wish to purchase all your tickets together -- these are only available at the same time you order your entrance tickets.(£10.50 --- pay on the day is £15)

The closing date for ticket sales is 16th July 2017 at 9pm -- NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER 16th JULY 2017 -- so please dont ask -- final numbers need to be submitted to them on 16th July.

Make sure you check your delivery address is correct -- It is a lot of work for me to search what ends up as 4 lever arch files full of orders manually to find and alter your order !!!

Should you need to contact me please use the contact system as e-mail addresses linked to the paypal account are not manned !!

• Phil, Mick.M, Stevieb and 3 others like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 843 posts

Make sure you check your delivery address is correct -- It is a lot of work for me to search what ends up as 4 lever arch files full of orders manually to find and alter your order !!!

By this we mean the correct address registered on your account with us , not the address on your Paypal account .

To check this go to your 'Client area' under the MY-STOC tab at the top of the screen and check your 'Billing information' , if this is incorrect please change it before making your purchase otherwise your tickets may be sent to the wrong address .

WayneST250

WayneST250

Looking for Dory

• Club Member
  • 896 posts
  • South Wales
  • Wayne
  • Owns:ST-3 MR300

Hello Everyone

Fordfair tickets are now available in the club shop.

This year I have managed to negotiate a lower price for our entry tickets so our tickets cost less (even after I am forced to add P+P and paypal fees) than buying direct off the organisers !!!! ---------- yay its only taken 8 years !!!!

Camping Tickets are also available from us should you wish to purchase all your tickets together -- these are only available at the same time you order your entrance tickets.(£10.50 --- pay on the day is £15)

The closing date for ticket sales is 16th July 2017 at 9pm -- NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER 16th JULY 2017 -- so please dont ask -- final numbers need to be submitted to them on 16th July.

Should you need to contact me please use the contact system as e-mail addresses linked to the paypal account are not manned !!

Hi Amanda

Will there be a merchandise stand/shop this year?

Amanda

Amanda

Management Team

• Administrator
  • 2254 posts
  • South Wales
  • Amanda
  • Owns:None

Hi Amanda
Will there be a merchandise stand/shop this year?

I am not sure yet ...... will update you all nearer the time.
  • WayneST250 and AlexDH like this

baggy1979

baggy1979
  • Forum User
  • 512 posts
  • Craig
  • Owns:ST225
I can't see any in the club shop are they all gone?

WayneST250

WayneST250

Looking for Dory

• Club Member
  • 896 posts
  • South Wales
  • Wayne
  • Owns:ST-3 MR300

I can't see any in the club shop are they all gone?

You have to be a paid up club member to purchase tickets, I believe.

• Stevieb likes this

Stevieb

Stevieb
  • Forum User
  • 11718 posts
  • Leeds
  • Stevie
  • Owns:ST 140

:yep:

Alb

Alb
  • Administrator
  • 22903 posts
  • Gloucestershire
  • Alb
  • Owns:Mk2 RS MP350

You can obviously get tickets to FF directly from the organisers (at a greater cost) but only through the club can you get a pass onto the club stand.

This privilege is restricted to full members only.

• Bensimm91 likes this

sally09

sally09
  • Forum User
  • 944 posts
  • Cheshire
  • sally
  • Owns:ST250
looking forward to it!
  • N-W likes this

baggy1979

baggy1979
  • Forum User
  • 512 posts
  • Craig

Done that but no option for stand passes ?

Stevieb

Stevieb
  • Forum User
  • 11718 posts
  • Leeds
  • Stevie
  • Owns:ST 140

Done that but no option for stand passes ?

Don't worry Craig stand passes come with your club ticket  ;)

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 7017 posts
  • Scottish Borders
  • Allan

As above. When you buy an entry ticket (for one person) 1 stand pass will automatically be sent with it.

Bensimm91

Bensimm91
  • Forum User
  • 194 posts
  • Ben
  • Owns:St 2 250
Anyone recommend a hotel near by also is the event just on Sunday

Gordon

Gordon

Club Staff

• Club Staff
  • 8467 posts
  • Cramlington
  • Gordon
  • Owns:ST250
Keep away from Furzton lake as the service in the adjacent Hungry horse is dreadful,queues are horrendous for food or drinks
  • Marc, Stevieb, Stelmo2 and 1 other like this

Marc

Marc
  • Club Member
  • 11565 posts
  • Aberdeen
  • Marc
  • Owns:2006 MK2 ST2

Keep away from Furzton lake as the service in the adjacent Hungry horse is dreadful,queues are horrendous for food or drinks

I'll second that.   From the very first year we did Ford Fair as a club, right up until the last few times I actually ventured to Ford Fair (2012/13 I stopped staying here.   There are far better hotels in the vicinity for the price, where you can actually get a decent cooked meal.

The only draw to this place used to the banter, the fact they used to provide us with bulk discount on booking and of course the added lure of a hose in the back car park for washing our cars.  No idea if they even do that now?

• Stevieb likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users