Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Bolton

6K views 75 replies 11 participants last post by  Bensimm91 
#1 ·
Anyone in Bolton fancy a meet?

#4 ·
I've seen a couple of older ST's around but no mk 3. Let's see if any others notice this forum thread.

I formed an unofficial MG owners club for the modern MGs launched at the back of the 90s. ZR, ZS, ZT, TF. Every month or two around a dozen of us would meet up and drive some very "entertaining" roads in the Yorkshire Dales. Even did a coast to coast run one weekend. Great fun.

But the fear of being prosecuted if something happened as the organiser quickly lead us to stop.

But it was good to meet fellow MG owners, park the cars up in a line, get some pics etc.

#5 ·
I've seen a couple of older ST's around but no mk 3. Let's see if any others notice this forum thread.
I formed an unofficial MG owners club for the modern MGs launched at the back of the 90s. ZR, ZS, ZT, TF. Every month or two around a dozen of us would meet up and drive some very "entertaining" roads in the Yorkshire Dales. Even did a coast to coast run one weekend. Great fun.
But the fear of being prosecuted if something happened as the organiser quickly lead us to stop.
But it was good to meet fellow MG owners, park the cars up in a line, get some pics etc.
im in bolton drop me a message and we can meet up

#8 ·
I'm up for a meet. In horwich myself been chatting to @Bensimm91 too
Let me know. Middlebrook is only down road from me.
@stealthST3 whereabouts are u in Bolton? Funny too I used to own a mgzr 160 had it mapped by ZandF Tuning. He was the only one who would map a 160 as no one else would touch them lol
Only 10 mins from Middlebrook myself along Chorley New Road.

I had an MG ZR+ 120. Spent couple of grand on engine making it breath in and out more easily. Custom head. Bored out. Larger valves. Bored. Leda adjustable suspension. Various bodywork mods. Undercar LEDs (slate developing boy racer!). Audiobahn ICE which made the boot largely unusable! Spent :censored: loads on it. Drove it into the ground rather rapidly!

Attachments

#9 ·
Only 10 mins from Middlebrook myself along Chorley New Road.
I had an MG ZR+ 120. Spent couple of grand on engine making it breath in and out more easily. Custom head. Bored out. Larger valves. Bored. Leda adjustable suspension. Various bodywork mods. Undercar LEDs (slate developing boy racer!). Audiobahn ICE which made the boot largely unusable! Spent :censored: loads on it. Drove it into the ground rather rapidly!
Looking gooood

I have very little pics of mine left now

Just found this haha

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

I'm very close to chorley new road myself. Just down past Aldi

Attachments

#17 ·
In an attempt to get something sorted some more interest let me throw a date into the ring...
Monday 10th March @ 7pm at Middlebrook.
Any good for people? I'm quite flexible if not.
10th of march?? Do u mean April?

I'm free from 17th of march. What about 19th of march?
Or 20th? Sunday is the 19th?

I'm flexible but do work quiet late during the week. Off on holiday from 17th till 24th

#18 ·
10th of march?? Do u mean April?

I'm free from 17th of march. What about 19th of march?
Or 20th? Sunday is the 19th?

I'm flexible but do work quiet late during the week. Off on holiday from 17th till 24th
I thought all ST's went fast enough to time travel? No? Just mine then!

Ok what about Monday 20th March then which doesn't involve time travelling!

Earliest I could do would be around 7pm-ish but could do anytime up until about 9-10pm-ish

#19 ·
I thought all ST's went fast enough to time travel? No? Just mine then!

Ok what about Monday 20th March then which doesn't involve time travelling!

Earliest I could do would be around 7pm-ish but could do anytime up until about 9-10pm-ish
I will have my little girl Monday night. Missus works late.
I can do the Sunday 19th 5pm-6pm-7pm etc..
Is the weekend better or weekdays?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.