Stealth Mk3 Estate - Poole - 06.02.2017 - Was It You... Focus ST Spotters! - Focus ST Owners Club

Stealth Mk3 Estate - Poole - 06.02.2017

- - - - - stealth estate mk3 poole

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Alec M

Alec M
  • Club Member
  • 1625 posts
  • Dorset
  • Alec
  • Owns:None

Spotted you waiting at the lights to go over the flyover into Poole at Hunger Hill roundabout (near Asda/Animal HQ/RNLI).

Was on Monday at about 12:50, reg began PL15 (if I remember right!).

Appeared to have some form of blue inlays and possibly some Volk or Rota Grid alloys in black...sounded as though it had something done to the exhaust system too.

Anyone on here?

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

grimesy

grimesy
  • Forum User
  • 490 posts
  • D
  • Owns:MK3 RS

Spotted you waiting at the lights to go over the flyover into Poole at Hunger Hill roundabout (near Asda/Animal HQ/RNLI).

Was on Monday at about 12:50, reg began PL15 (if I remember right!).

Appeared to have some form of blue inlays and possibly some Volk or Rota Grid alloys in black...sounded as though it had something done to the exhaust system too.

Anyone on here?

😎 That was me mate. Shes abit dirty at the moment, the car obviously 😏
  • Alec M likes this

Alec M

Alec M
  • Club Member
  • 1625 posts
  • Dorset
  • Alec

That was me mate. Shes abit dirty at the moment, the car obviously

Didn't look too bad to be fair, cleanliness wise.  Mines the same, not washed it for at least 2 months I reckon...too cold :lol: and I'm not taking it to any of the car wash places around here that's for sure!

Regardless, leaving work yesterday a colleague had a quick chat and said it's nice to see I'm keeping it clean :roll: haha  Suppose the waxing has paid off.

What have you done to the exhaust then, if anything?  Sounded rather fruity.

grimesy

grimesy
  • Forum User
  • 490 posts
  • D

Didn't look too bad to be fair, cleanliness wise.  Mines the same, not washed it for at least 2 months I reckon...too cold :lol: and I'm not taking it to any of the car wash places around here that's for sure!

Regardless, leaving work yesterday a colleague had a quick chat and said it's nice to see I'm keeping it clean :roll: haha  Suppose the waxing has paid off.

What have you done to the exhaust then, if anything?  Sounded rather fruity.

I have the luxury of a heated hanger where i try and take the car and give it the full monty with autoglym, gloss protection and clear coat etc every 6 ish weeks but havet done it since before xmas😫 Id does pay to keep on top of the cleaning though with wax etc.

Noise comes from a scorpion catback with a miltek decat. Seems much quiter in the colder weather but still gives a purposeful noise. Theres days where its almost oem noise level lately, not sure why.

Meant to say i often see a tidy blue fiesta st knocking around. Probably spotted you a few times aswell.

Alec M

Alec M
  • Club Member
  • 1625 posts
  • Dorset
  • Alec

I have the luxury of a heated hanger where i try and take the car and give it the full monty with autoglym, gloss protection and clear coat etc every 6 ish weeks but havet done it since before xmas Id does pay to keep on top of the cleaning though with wax etc.

Noise comes from a scorpion catback with a miltek decat. Seems much quiter in the colder weather but still gives a purposeful noise. Theres days where its almost oem noise level lately, not sure why.

Meant to say i often see a tidy blue fiesta st knocking around. Probably spotted you a few times aswell.

Possibly...I think I am the only one locally with club decals on :)  Seen a few others about but not seen any Mk7's with decals.

Aah, that is a nice little luxury!  I don't even have an outside tap where I have moved out to unfortunately, so it's buckets, watering can and a pressurised sprayer jobby for me :lol:

...unless I nip back to my parents to use the jetwash with my snowfoam lance :shifty:

• grimesy likes this

Mk3Kev

Mk3Kev
  • Forum User
  • 19 posts
  • Kev
  • Owns:Ford Kuga

I have the luxury of a heated hanger where i try and take the car and give it the full monty with autoglym, gloss protection and clear coat etc every 6 ish weeks but havet done it since before xmas Id does pay to keep on top of the cleaning though with wax etc.

Any pictures of your wheels mate and what wheels are they?

grimesy

grimesy
  • Forum User
  • 490 posts
  • D

Any pictures of your wheels mate and what wheels are they?

Bola B1's 19x8.5 in gunmetal. One of my favourite mods.
Attached File  IMG_0413.JPG   147.5KB   1 downloads
Attached File  IMG_9474.JPG   147.2KB   1 downloads
  • Alec M likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stealth, estate, mk3, poole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users