• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

adamb87

adamb87
  • Forum User
  • 225 posts
  • Adam
  • Owns:ST225
Well having read pretty negative reviews across forums regarding adrian flux I thought it's only fair to give praise. Just rang up to declare my remap and they sorted it no problems with no additional increase in premiums. Happy days and a big thumbs up !! Cheers

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

XenoouST

XenoouST
  • Banned
  • 3551 posts

I thought Adrian Flux generally got praise?

loafer-st77

loafer-st77
  • Forum User
  • 541 posts

Lots of people over the past few months (me included) found their renewal prices very high and the fact they charge a £65 'Renewal Fee' (effectively charging you to stay with them and renew....I mean wtf is that about?!) has lost them a lot of custom I'm afraid.

I certainly won't even be bothering with them again, can't be doing with that sort of thing.

But like all insurance, horses for courses. They may be great for somebody else?

• Cymruambyth likes this

adamb87

adamb87
  • Forum User
  • 225 posts
  • Adam
  • Owns:ST225
When researching before renewal the general consensus seemed negative but decided to take a punt on them as they were cheapest...

[email protected] FLUX

[email protected] FLUX
  • Sponsor
  • 372 posts

Well having read pretty negative reviews across forums regarding adrian flux I thought it's only fair to give praise. Just rang up to declare my remap and they sorted it no problems with no additional increase in premiums. Happy days and a big thumbs up !! Cheers

Hi,

Thanks very much for the positive feedback. It's very much appreciated.

Regards,

Dan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users