JW Racing

JW Racing

• Sponsor
  • 1085 posts
  • Dunstable
  • Jason
  • Owns:Focus RS Mk3

Hi guy's,

We are finally approaching the end of our extensive rebuild with the final touches coming together, there is just a few work benches to go into the work shop and a range of tools to be replenished and we will be done, we look forward to start working on your cars again!

For those of you who have not yet had dealings with myself, I am still new to the business but have now got my feet under the table. I have been dealing with a few of you regarding various orders and inquiries and hope I am doing a good job so far as I am learning every day.

Being 21 I understand I may be a fair bit younger than some of you on here but I have keen interest in cars and am intrigued to learn as much as I can about the car so I am able to help in every way you guys need. I have recently purchased a Honda Civic FN2 Type R which I will obviously modify but my days are spent learning about the Focus ST which I am getting more and more confident with.

I will try to answer all questions myself, if it is not something I have yet to come across I have the colleagues around me to be able to point me in the right direction but if you need any assistance feel free to ask!

We now have major links with Ford suppliers and can supply a massive range of parts for many fords, not just the ST's and RS's so if there is anything ford related you need just let us know.

I look forward to the next couple of months because I will start introducing some of the deals and group buys we have done in the past again as I wish to continue them.

Any Questions/suggestions or ideas let me know :)

Regards

Henry  

• Nick-ST500 and sbrace06 like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

AuldGadgie

AuldGadgie
  • Forum User
  • 222 posts
  • Peterlee
  • Marty
  • Owns:MK3.5 ST3

Good luck with the new rebuild Henry :)

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh
  • Owns:ST225
Henry ... why not go for the ST ? ;) haha

Rickwillg

Rickwillg
  • Forum User
  • 2283 posts
  • N Dorset
  • Rich

Hi Henry - good luck in your new role, anything you want to know about the ST - ask on here, we're all experts!!!! :facepalm:

:rofl:

JW Racing

JW Racing

JW Racing

• Sponsor
  • 1085 posts
  • Dunstable
  • Jason

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

The FN2 was the better option for me as the 2.5L engine was pushing a bit too much for insurance. Also I have always loved my Japanese cars ;) 

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

The FN2 was the better option for me as the 2.5L engine was pushing a bit too much for insurance. Also I have always loved my Japanese cars ;) 

Haha fair enough ;)

Tbh ive got a soft spot for the s2k and dc5 so i cant say much haha

JW Racing

JW Racing

JW Racing

• Sponsor
  • 1085 posts
  • Dunstable
  • Jason

Haha fair enough ;)

Tbh ive got a soft spot for the s2k and dc5 so i cant say much haha

I also tried both of these cars on insurance before getting the FN2 and the quotes were just crazy! I still do like my fords though don't be mistaken!

Liquidfox

Liquidfox
  • Forum User
  • 12607 posts
  • Newcastle
  • Martin
  • Owns:F30 335d

Also I have always loved my Japanese cars ;)

Heathen.

• JW Racing likes this

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh

I also tried both of these cars on insurance before getting the FN2 and the quotes were just crazy! I still do like my fords though don't be mistaken!

Yeah at 21 it isnt cheap i was in my fiesta st 150 when i was 21 (24 now) .. my mate had a fn2 major problem for him was altenator and starter motor !

JW Racing

JW Racing

JW Racing

• Sponsor
  • 1085 posts
  • Dunstable
  • Jason

Yeah at 21 it isnt cheap i was in my fiesta st 150 when i was 21 (24 now) .. my mate had a fn2 major problem for him was altenator and starter motor !

Exactly such crazy prices! oh really? haven't seen too many people saying about that fingers crossed I wont have any problems (for a while anyway) 

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh

Exactly such crazy prices! oh really? haven't seen too many people saying about that fingers crossed I wont have any problems (for a while anyway) 

Yeah normally honda are 9/10 bullet proof just he was one of the unlucky ones haha

JW Racing

JW Racing

JW Racing

• Sponsor
  • 1085 posts
  • Dunstable
  • Jason

Yeah normally honda are 9/10 bullet proof just he was one of the unlucky ones haha

Yeah exactly just needed a reliable performance car so the K20 should do just that, would benefit from a supercharger though ;) 

British beef

British beef
  • Forum User
  • 1917 posts
  • mayland near maldon
  • Peter
Henry is there any chance you can find my old purchase that I brought from jwr I brought a lot of stuff from you guys and I never recived any bills I kept calling you lot asking but nothing was ever done

JW Racing

JW Racing

JW Racing

• Sponsor
  • 1085 posts
  • Dunstable
  • Jason

Henry is there any chance you can find my old purchase that I brought from jwr I brought a lot of stuff from you guys and I never recived any bills I kept calling you lot asking but nothing was ever done

Yes I can certainly have a look for you, PM me your postcode any any old order numbers you might have and I will do a system search. :) 

British beef

British beef
  • Forum User
  • 1917 posts
  • mayland near maldon
  • Peter

Yes I can certainly have a look for you, PM me your postcode any any old order numbers you might have and I will do a system search. :) 

I've sent you a pm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users