We are inviting applications from anyone that wishes to be considered for the role of Regional Rep. To give you an idea of what’s involved please see below.
- Act as the main point of contact for members within their region.
- Help organise regular regional meets
- Help members with any general queries or grievances they have, communicating with Staff where needed.
- Uphold the general club rules in relation to illegal activites, manner of driving etc and reputation of the club whilst at local meets
- Actively recruit new members within their region.
- Actively encourage members to organise their own local meets.
- Promote the club where ever possible.
- Organise convoys for major shows like Ford Fair etc.
- Assist Club Staff at shows and events
Please send your applications by PM to Rich. If you could include a bit about yourself. And what you think you could do to get your region up and running. The applicants will then be discussed and chosen by the Club Staff. Please make sure you tell us which Region you are applying for when you send your PM.