Looks brilliant .. what you have done ? Like full compound ? Swirls removed etc? ..
did you have the cquartz ?
Thanks both, this time i had the Paint Enhancement And Protection Detail done, i had the Paint correction detail done 18 months ago, i really couldn't believe how well the paint work has held up after the Paint Correction 18 months ago, i was expecting a bit of wear and tear, but i was totally wrong, the paint does look amazing, only problem is the stone chips show up now.
As for the full quartz, i will definitely be looking into having that done next year, so i better start saving.
This is what you get with the Paint Enhancement Detail.
· 7 step safe wash process.
· Full paintwork decontamination including surface clay bar.
· Single stage machine polish to improve clarity and gloss.
· 2 coats of premium carnauba wax, hand applied.
· Choice of alloy wheel coating.
· Engine bay dress.