Recommended Detailers - South Wales?

detailing

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

DVL

DVL
  • Forum User
  • 62 posts

My Panther Black ST looks like it had a fight with a polisher and lost before it came to my ownership and really need to get it sorted. Evil swirl marks and it looks horrendous in the sun.

Looking for someone recommended, preferably around Cardiff/Caerphilly area or will come out to me. I would do it myself but for I have no idea what I am doing and would probably make it worse.

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff
  • Owns:ST225

My Panther Black ST looks like it had a fight with a polisher and lost before it came to my ownership and really need to get it sorted. Evil swirl marks and it looks horrendous in the sun.

Looking for someone recommended, preferably around Cardiff/Caerphilly area or will come out to me. I would do it myself but for I have no idea what I am doing and would probably make it worse.

I can highly recomended DFVD in Newport , i had my car done there 18 months ago,and it looked amazing, Family run buisness and gareth used to be a member on here, not to sure he still is, and he used to own a St himself. I have mine booked in, in two weeks time for a top up, unfortunalty he is not mobile, not as i know.

Honestly really great service. if you check out my thread , you can see some pictures.

http://www.focusstoc...t-dfvd/?hl=dfvd

Here is Gareths website.

http://www.dfvd.co.uk/

• yddraiggoch-st likes this

DVL

DVL
  • Forum User
  • 62 posts

Will give him a try, thanks

• Jeff B likes this

james-st

james-st
  • Forum User
  • 2952 posts
  • south wales
  • james

+1 had mine detailed by DFVD and CQuartz finest.

highly recommended

• yddraiggoch-st and Jeff B like this

Bowen

Bowen
  • Forum User
  • 486 posts
Place in cardiff called sceneclean detailing. Highly recommended.

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh
Lloyds auto detailing in barry ...

Cant recomend him enough dont trust any one with my car but been going there for 4 years now !
👍👍

DVL

DVL
  • Forum User
  • 62 posts

Oh noes.. choice :D thanks

yddraiggoch-st

yddraiggoch-st
  • Forum User
  • 2075 posts
  • cardiff
  • gareth

I can highly recomended DFVD in Newport , i had my car done there 18 months ago,and it looked amazing, Family run buisness and gareth used to be a member on here, not to sure he still is, and he used to own a St himself. I have mine booked in, in two weeks time for a top up, unfortunalty he is not mobile, not as i know.

Honestly really great service. if you check out my thread , you can see some pictures.

http://www.focusstoc...t-dfvd/?hl=dfvd

Here is Gareths website.

http://www.dfvd.co.uk/

Still here Jeff, I look forward to seeing you and the Beast! ;)

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff

Still here Jeff, I look forward to seeing you and the Beast! ;)

Gareth, i thought you disapeared off the face of the earth, :D  yes look forward to seeing you on the 30th, must admit thought the car hasnt been washed for at least 5 months, the bonnet vents have gone, and the wheels have returned to silver.  :facepalm:  See you soon. 

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff

Just picked my car up from DVFD, again brilliant work by Peter and Gareth, pictures don't do the car enough justice, will be going back before winter for another top up.

Attached File  Car DFVD.png   1.06MB   0 downloads Attached File  DSC_0236.JPG   107.15KB   0 downloads

Attached File  DSC_0239.JPG   96.61KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0240.JPG   85.54KB   0 downloads

Attached File  DSC_0241.JPG   89.39KB   0 downloads

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh
Looks brilliant .. what you have done ? Like full compound ? Swirls removed etc? ..
  • Jeff B likes this

james-st

james-st
  • Forum User
  • 2952 posts
  • south wales
  • james

did you have the cquartz ?

• Jeff B likes this

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff

Looks brilliant .. what you have done ? Like full compound ? Swirls removed etc? ..

did you have the cquartz ?

Thanks both, this time i had the Paint Enhancement And Protection Detail done, i had the Paint correction detail done 18 months ago, i really couldn't believe how well the paint work has held up after the Paint Correction 18 months ago, i was expecting a bit of wear and tear, but i was totally wrong, the paint does look amazing, only problem is the stone chips show up now.  :lol:

As for the full quartz, i will definitely be looking into having that done next year, so i better start saving.

This is what you get with the Paint Enhancement Detail.

·         7 step safe wash process.

·         Full paintwork decontamination including surface clay bar.

·         Single stage machine polish to improve clarity and gloss.

·         2 coats of premium carnauba wax, hand applied.

·         Choice of alloy wheel coating.

·         Engine bay dress.

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh

Thanks both, this time i had the Paint Enhancement And Protection Detail done, i had the Paint correction detail done 18 months ago, i really couldn't believe how well the paint work has held up after the Paint Correction 18 months ago, i was expecting a bit of wear and tear, but i was totally wrong, the paint does look amazing, only problem is the stone chips show up now.  :lol:

As for the full quartz, i will definitely be looking into having that done next year, so i better start saving.

This is what you get with the Paint Enhancement Detail.

·         7 step safe wash process.

·         Full paintwork decontamination including surface clay bar.

·         Single stage machine polish to improve clarity and gloss.

·         2 coats of premium carnauba wax, hand applied.

·         Choice of alloy wheel coating.

·         Engine bay dress.

How much for this mate if you dont mind me asking ?

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff

How much for this mate if you dont mind me asking ?

No, not at all, it is around the £120 mark, i had a little bit of for a returning customer. I must say it is well worth it. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: detailing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users