Jared

Jared

Not the Jared from DreamScience

• Club Staff
  • 8067 posts
  • Littlehampton W,Sussex
  • Jared
  • Owns:None

You arrive on the Friday?  Best way to secure the best parking spot I guess :lol:

Allan arrives on the Friday and usually secures the use of a hose pipe at Furzton Lakes for the much needed cleaning  :thumbsup:

• FocuST500 likes this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 7017 posts
  • Scottish Borders
  • Allan
  • Owns:ST225

Due to the long journey most of the Scottish guys travel down on the Friday. Friday night then consists of a few beers at the bar. Saturday is then car cleaning and more beers. Sunday night after the show is.... Well i think you know the answer to that :lol:

• FocuST500 and LauraMC86 like this

davelee71

davelee71
  • Forum User
  • 144 posts
  • Anglesey
  • Dave
Sorry for being a bit dumb but I've not been to Ford Fair before so I'm not familiar with it lol!! Is it on both Saturday and Sunday or just the Sunday?? I want to book somewhere to stay so any info would be great please :-)
Been to lots of shows before but not Ford Fair!! Used to show my old Fiat Coupe 20v turbo, gotta love a 5 pot!!
Thanks in advance to replies to my dumbness!!

XenoouST

XenoouST
  • Banned
  • 3551 posts

Sorry for being a bit dumb but I've not been to Ford Fair before so I'm not familiar with it lol!! Is it on both Saturday and Sunday or just the Sunday?? I want to book somewhere to stay so any info would be great please :-)
Been to lots of shows before but not Ford Fair!! Used to show my old Fiat Coupe 20v turbo, gotta love a 5 pot!!
Thanks in advance to replies to my dumbness!!

It's on the Sunday. However a lot of people like to make a weekend out of it and stay in hotels fairly close by :)

• Allan likes this

davelee71

davelee71
  • Forum User
  • 144 posts
  • Anglesey
  • Dave
Cheers for that matey
  • XenoouST likes this

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh
Im planning on driving up from cardiff on the sunday morning .. what time do club members need to be at the gates realisticly ? As i know it sais open to club members half 6 but dont fancy that lmao !!

bahnstormer

bahnstormer
  • Forum User
  • 5350 posts

Im planning on driving up from cardiff on the sunday morning .. what time do club members need to be at the gates realisticly ? As i know it sais open to club members half 6 but dont fancy that lmao !!

If you plan on getting onto the stand, you need to be there EARLY.  I joined the queue about 8:30 last year and still ended up in the overflow area :lol:.  Saying that, I've heard there are set number of stand places this year with no overflow facility, so might not be so bad.

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh

If you plan on getting onto the stand, you need to be there EARLY.  I joined the queue about 8:30 last year and still ended up in the overflow area :lol:.  Saying that, I've heard there are set number of stand places this year with no overflow facility, so might not be so bad.

So if i get my ticket quick enough from the club shop .. i will have a space on the stand no matter what time i turn up or ??

bahnstormer

bahnstormer
  • Forum User
  • 5350 posts

So if i get my ticket quick enough from the club shop .. i will have a space on the stand no matter what time i turn up or ??

Yeah I think that's how it's going to work.  They're not on sale until April though, so we'll have to wait and see :lol:

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh

Yeah I think that's how it's going to work.  They're not on sale until April though, so we'll have to wait and see :lol:

Be good if thats how its guna work .. if not it will be a case of redbull in the passanger seat for me lmao ! Will soon see ..

davelee71

davelee71
  • Forum User
  • 144 posts
  • Anglesey
  • Dave

I may be coming from Cardiff area too but not sure which day yet

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh

I may be coming from Cardiff area too but not sure which day yet

Ok dude well sooner to the date was guna start a post in the wales section about a meet at j33 to travel up in a convoy be good ! 👍
  • WayneST250 and davelee71 like this

FocuST500

FocuST500
  • Forum User
  • 713 posts
  • Stonehaven
  • Martin

Due to the long journey most of the Scottish guys travel down on the Friday. Friday night then consists of a few beers at the bar. Saturday is then car cleaning and more beers. Sunday night after the show is.... Well i think you know the answer to that :lol:

was a long drive last year..you forgot about sunday night.haha few more beers.

• STANTHETOON likes this

WayneST250

WayneST250

Looking for Dory

• Club Member
  • 897 posts
  • South Wales
  • Wayne
  • Owns:ST-3 MR300

Hi Allan

I am staying on the Saturday night at the Furston hotel, you mention Saturday is cleaning day (with some beers). How do you guys go about this? where are there car cleaning facilities i.e. water, power washer etc near by?

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 7017 posts
  • Scottish Borders
  • Allan

Hi Allan

I am staying on the Saturday night at the Furston hotel, you mention Saturday is cleaning day (with some beers). How do you guys go about this? where are there car cleaning facilities i.e. water, power washer etc near by?

Ive always managed to persuade the bar staff to run a hose out to the carpark for us.

• Rich and WayneST250 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users