12 replies to this topic

Nick-ST

Nick-ST
  • Forum User
  • 1049 posts
  • Ipswich
  • Nick
  • Owns:MK3.5 ST250

Anyone else go and see Pumaspeed? They had a "20% off all Milltek exhausts" day. So there I was expecting to get 20% off the price of a turbo back Ultimate with decat, nope worked out at around 7%. After trying to point out to them that it wasnt 20% off they started waffling about how its retail prices etc, I got fed up with listening to what was quite frankly a load of tosh as none of there figures added up or made any sense what so ever. In the end I just walked away in disappointment and quite angry. Companies shouldnt be able to get away with this in the modern day we live in. Safe to say I will never go near Pumaspeed ever again out of principal.

Other than that I had a very good time :)

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

lukehurt

lukehurt
  • Forum User
  • 3743 posts
  • hinckley
  • luke
  • Owns:ST225
Pumaspeed do it again, there always ripping people off wont go near them again myself especially after the bodged eibach springs then sent me

Wakey ST

Wakey ST
  • Forum User
  • 277 posts
  • Chris
Snap mate i worked it out milltek ultimate cat back would have been somert like 390 quid because on there website its 480 quid i goes up asks him got told it was 450 quid "20% off because its vat free" yer right what a load of shiteeeeeee

Nick-ST

Nick-ST
  • Forum User
  • 1049 posts
  • Ipswich
  • Nick

I worked out the full turbo back should have been £685 but they wanted £770. So I was like nah, jog on. How can they get away with it thats what I dont get!

Wakey ST

Wakey ST
  • Forum User
  • 277 posts
  • Chris
Chuff knows but i was as annoyed as you mate wonder what they would say if i took flyer down and asked how they worked there prices out from this

Wolf

Wolf
  • Forum User
  • 1975 posts
  • Garry

Pumaspeed do it again, there always ripping people off wont go near them again myself especially after the bodged eibach springs then sent me

+1

Nick-ST

Nick-ST
  • Forum User
  • 1049 posts
  • Ipswich
  • Nick

Have now bought my ultimate but not from them. Would rather pay more to another company out of nothing other than principal.

John Bailey

John Bailey
  • Forum User
  • 1610 posts
  • Yorkshire
  • John
  • Owns:none

hence why i don't go near them and they are only up the road....they are the ryanair of the tuning world lol

K3FUS

K3FUS
  • Forum User
  • 4149 posts
  • North Norfolk
  • keith
Argos are better, 50% off a camera that they sold for £10 more last week, but last summer for a week they sold it at the full price the sale discount is based on!

Always do your own sums, but if the 7% makes it cheaper than anywhere else its still a good deal is it not?

Nick-ST

Nick-ST
  • Forum User
  • 1049 posts
  • Ipswich
  • Nick

Anyone know if when ordering a turbo back system if you get new bolts for the downpipe to turbo?

garethray

garethray
  • Forum User
  • 51 posts
  • Gareth

Anyone know the cheapest place to get the Ultimate from at the moment?

Wakey ST

Wakey ST
  • Forum User
  • 277 posts
  • Chris
Why do pumaspeed offer it at 479 on website then 499 on ebay?

Wakey ST

Wakey ST
  • Forum User
  • 277 posts
  • Chris
Possibly didnt think of that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users