Block Mod

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Cymruambyth

Cymruambyth
  • Banned
  • 4055 posts
  • Owns:ST225

If this is a known fault, especially if the car is standard...Ford should rectify it free of charge like BMW did with the subframe issue! Why should people have to fork out for a build weakness?

• Josh90 likes this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Bowen

Bowen
  • Forum User
  • 486 posts

I haven't had the block mod done yet, if or when I do I'd go to Tim Williams. I know it involves travelling but I believe it would be worth it.

Liquidfox

Liquidfox
  • Forum User
  • 12607 posts
  • Newcastle
  • Martin
  • Owns:F30 335d

If this is a known fault, especially if the car is standard...Ford should rectify it free of charge like BMW did with the subframe issue! Why should people have to fork out for a build weakness?

Gone over many times, the failure rate is so low on standard engines inside of the warranty period it was cheaper to replace those engines than it was to recall the entire 20K production. Most cars are modded so they have a get out straight off the bat.

Cymruambyth

Cymruambyth
  • Banned
  • 4055 posts

Gone over many times, the failure rate is so low on standard engines inside of the warranty period it was cheaper to replace those engines than it was to recall the entire 20K production. Most cars are modded so they have a get out straight off the bat.

Right.

BD Performance SW

BD Performance SW
  • Forum User
  • 15 posts
  • James

hey guys,

our phone line issues have been sorted, our contact number is 01443 442295, sorry again for all the trouble with this and hopefully it wont happen again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users