• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh
  • Owns:ST225
I guess when im ready to have the belts done i should just get it done .. planing on having stage 1revo with decat and de res plus got a FMIC on already so should get it done when the pennies come in !!

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff

Well Block mod and cambelt change done, i really cannot speak highly enough of BD performance and James , their work was exceptional, was updated throughout the day, with pictures of how the work was commencing, and James kept in touch again through the whole process.

It is great knowing your car is in safe hands,and is really being looked after,I will not hesitate to have more work done by them in the future. 

sbrace06

sbrace06
  • Banned
  • 2994 posts
  • shropshire
  • simon

Well Block mod and cambelt change done, i really cannot speak highly enough of BD performance and James , their work was exceptional, was updated throughout the day, with pictures of how the work was commencing, and James kept in touch again through the whole process.

It is great knowing your car is in safe hands,and is really being looked after,I will not hesitate to have more work done by them in the future.

I'm goin to get this done, would you mind pm"ing me with how much it cost? Thanks

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff

I'm goin to get this done, would you mind pm"ing me with how much it cost? Thanks

Not at all Simon, it was £650 Here is what included.

-Ford Head Gasket

-Both aux belts
-Ford Cambelt Kit
-All new seals
-Turbo & Inlet manifold gaskets
-Stainless Steel Shims
-Head skimmed
-Coolant change
-Oil and filter changed

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh
Glad it all went well dude and good to know these guys are trustworthy as a lot of garages have been let downs !! ... will get mine done when i get a spare few coins ..

Where abouts is the garage jeff? Sure its not as far as dreamscience 😂

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff

Glad it all went well dude and good to know these guys are trustworthy as a lot of garages have been let downs !! ... will get mine done when i get a spare few coins ..

Where abouts is the garage jeff? Sure its not as far as dreamscience

Thanks Josh, i really wouldn't recommend them if i didn't trust them, very friendly bunch, they are up in Tonypandy / Penygraig lucky enough they are only 30 minutes from myself. 

Address is 

BD South Wales

Unit 3

Penygraig Ind estate

Tonypandy 

Rhondda

CF40 1HZ

sbrace06

sbrace06
  • Banned
  • 2994 posts
  • shropshire
  • simon
Thanks Jeff, water pump too or not?

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff

Thanks Jeff, water pump too or not?

Your welcome, honestly until you just mentioned it I totally forgot all about that. 

Gould90

Gould90
  • Club Member
  • 311 posts
  • Swindon ,Abbey meads
  • John
I have been trying to ring for days but they have not picked up has any one got a no. So I can check as I want to get mind done ??

Josh90

Josh90
  • Forum User
  • 1542 posts
  • Josh

Thanks Josh, i really wouldn't recommend them if i didn't trust them, very friendly bunch, they are up in Tonypandy / Penygraig lucky enough they are only 30 minutes from myself. 

Address is 
BD South Wales
Unit 3
Penygraig Ind estate
Tonypandy 
Rhondda
CF40 1HZ

Ok cheers buddy ... i will give them a call when im ready

sbrace06

sbrace06
  • Banned
  • 2994 posts
  • shropshire
  • simon

Your welcome, honestly until you just mentioned it I totally forgot all about that.

No probs! I know some do and some don't as its a reliable part

Jeff B

Jeff B
  • Club Member
  • 615 posts
  • S.Wales
  • Jeff

I have been trying to ring for days but they have not picked up has any one got a no. So I can check as I want to get mind done ??

They have been having problems with their phone line, i don't know if you are on facebook, but you can contact them there. 

Ok cheers buddy ... i will give them a call when im ready

Your welcome Josh.

No probs! I know some do and some don't as its a reliable part

If i thought about it before hand , i would have definitely had it done. 

sbrace06

sbrace06
  • Banned
  • 2994 posts
  • shropshire
  • simon

They have been having problems with their phone line, i don't know if you are on facebook, but you can contact them there. 

Your welcome Josh.

If i thought about it before hand , i would have definitely had it done.

Strange they never mentioned it as its kind of to do with the rest. I wouldn't worry mate, as I say they're reckoned to be very reliable and hardly ever fail I believe

st daz

st daz
  • Forum User
  • 464 posts
  • the mad house
  • HI

got to get mine done very soon

BD Performance SW

BD Performance SW
  • Forum User
  • 15 posts
  • James

Hey everyone, 

As jeff has stated we are currently having some problems with our phone lines at the unit, BT are being abit of a nightmare for us currently and im sorry for any inconvenience caused, we are looking to get the phone lines running properly within the next week or so... 

for all those who have been trying to get in touch with me or would like to get in touch with me, could you contact me either through the facebook page

https://www.facebook...140459706129162

or email us at [email protected]

if you wish to have a discussion over the phone with us contact us via those pages with your contact number and we will get back to you as soon as we get it

once our phone lines are back up and running our contact number will be 01443 442295

once again we are sorry for the inconvenience with our phone lines and for not seeing this post earlier to let you all know, hope to hear from some of you very soon

BD South Wales / James

• Jeff B, st daz and Cymruambyth like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users