Gauging interest for a Focusstoc Exclusive Track Time Session At Ford Fair 2014 - Ford Fair 2014 - Focus ST Owners Club

Gauging interest for a Focusstoc Exclusive Track Time Session At Ford Fair 2014

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Dan-RST

Dan-RST
  • Forum User
  • 2170 posts
Hi,

Just seen this up on RS site that the tickets are up for sale for the track time...

http://fordfair.seet...-circuit/754689

Also on that post a lad thought would be a good idea for an RSOC only event...I think its a great idea.

Im sure there is more than enough ST owners that could fill a session up, especially on the understanding we all cherish our cars and be no idiots in an all ST session.

What do you think guys?

Mountune and Revo had their own session last year.
  • Tezza and DanDan ST2 like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Ryan

Ryan

Captain Slow

• Club Member
  • 16294 posts
  • Worthing, West Sussex
  • Mervin J Minky
  • Owns:Discovery 2
As stated on the RS site Dan you'd need to buy one whole session. We have no control over just who get's to go out on track as we have nothing to do with it.
  • Dan-RST likes this

Dan-RST

Dan-RST
  • Forum User
  • 2170 posts

As stated on the RS site Dan you'd need to buy one whole session. We have no control over just who get's to go out on track as we have nothing to do with it.

Yea i understood that mate, i just thought there may be a way of getting the numbers together, send our money into you guys and it can be booked..

hmm...

Guess the only other way would be for us all to agree a time slot, and just try bombard that session with as many of us as possible.

ST-McFarlane

ST-McFarlane
  • Forum User
  • 102 posts
  • chichester
  • sam
  • Owns:ST225
I would be up for this idea dan... Why not if montune and that can get time for a whole session, etc they can't really turn down another club who would like to do the same.. All we would need is fill the slots required and pay it to FF

Allan

Allan
  • Club Member
  • 7017 posts
  • Scottish Borders
  • Allan

I would be up for this idea dan... Why not if montune and that can get time for a whole session, etc they can't really turn down another club who would like to do the same.. All we would need is fill the slots required and pay it to FF

Remember that Mountune are one of the main sponsors of Ford Fair. Probably why they get their own session.

ST-McFarlane

ST-McFarlane
  • Forum User
  • 102 posts
  • chichester
  • sam
True mate.... But stoc are just awesome ��
  • Allan likes this

Rowe

Rowe
  • Forum User
  • 7372 posts
after watching the videos from last year, and hearing about how much of a farce it was, I will never be putting my pride and joy on track at FF
  • st3x2 and Jamescst3 like this

Jamescst3

Jamescst3
  • Forum User
  • 7012 posts

after watching the videos from last year, and hearing about how much of a farce it was, I will never be putting my pride and joy on track at FF

This is my view too.

Remember that Mountune are one of the main sponsors of Ford Fair. Probably why they get their own session.

I'm sure Jam-Sport have their own session and I can't see them being sponsors?

Dan-RST

Dan-RST
  • Forum User
  • 2170 posts

This was the reasoning behind the post, I think more owners would be willing to do a session if it was an all STOC session.

Anyway, looks like a no go. :)
  • Rowe likes this

07stash

07stash
  • Forum User
  • 2733 posts
  • Reading
  • Ashley

I'm sure Jam-Sport have their own session and I can't see them being sponsors?

:yep: yep they did have last year as I was on it for my first ever track experience ;) it was pretty good and you only had to avoid the knobs in the track experience Lotus evoras drifting around the corners :mad:

It was the early session tho (9am iirc) and was a bit off a mad rush to get there, get my space on our stand then off to get booked in track :unsure:

Marcellus

Marcellus

Club Administrator

• Administrator
  • 12110 posts
  • Northamptonshire
OK, so is there a genuine interest in a STOC only Track Session at this years Ford Fair?

It would probably need around 35/40 people to be financially viable.
  • Ryan, Dan-RST and ST-McFarlane like this

AdamsST

AdamsST
  • Forum User
  • 528 posts
  • Adam
Count me in if it goes ahead !

ST-McFarlane

ST-McFarlane
  • Forum User
  • 102 posts
  • chichester
  • sam
me too

Jonsen

Jonsen
  • Forum User
  • 75 posts
  • Staffordshire
  • Jon
Me too

DanDan ST2

DanDan ST2
  • Forum User
  • 4418 posts
Might have to do this but what so I do with all my track stuff and would like to run slicks could always drive up on the Nankangs :P
  • AdamsST likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users