* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 846 posts

Hi all ,

Following several queries and requests from Club Members about 'Multi-Club Memberships' , we've decided to put this into action across all 4 Club sites .

The basic idea is that if you'd like to be a Club Member on two or more sites (FiestaSTOC , FocusSTOC , MondeoSTOC , FocusRSOC) you'll get a discount on your second , third , and fourth Club Membership providing you hold at least a 12 month subscription on the first.

The price structure is as follows :

2 Clubs £16 instead of £20 (20% saving)
3 Clubs £22 instead of £30 (26.66% saving)
4 Clubs £28 instead of £40 (saving 30%)

This gives you a saving of £4 for each additional Club you become a Member of .

How it works :

Unfortunately our system can't manage this automatically , so I'll be doing this manually for each individual request . If you'd like to take advantage of this - all you'll have to do is register and purchase a 6-month Club Membership (£6) for each additional Club you want to join , then PM me with your Username on both / all the Clubs you're a Member of , and providing you've already purchased and currently hold a 12-month (or longer) Membership on one of them I'll convert each additional 6-month Membership to a 12-month subscription .

This offer applies to existing Multi-Club Users when they renew their Membership , and new Members joining more than one site for the first time .

Thanks ,

The Management Team .

• Goz28, Kayzw, severn77 and 1 other like this

Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Notts ST

Notts ST
  • Forum User
  • 357 posts
Haha typical. I literally bought my FocusSTOC membership yesterday after deciding not to ask for mine to be moved from FiestaSTOC so I can be a member on both forums.

Cracking idea though.
  • Clive likes this

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 846 posts

Haha typical. I literally bought my FocusSTOC membership yesterday after deciding not to ask for mine to be moved from FiestaSTOC so I can be a member on both forums.

Cracking idea though.

Bad timing eh Mark , you'll be able to take advantage next renewal time (and every year thereafter) , it's a permanent scheme not just a one-time offer .
  • Notts ST likes this

Stevieb

Stevieb
  • Forum User
  • 11718 posts
  • Leeds
  • Stevie
  • Owns:ST 140
About time :clap:
  • Clive likes this

Jamescst3

Jamescst3
  • Forum User
  • 7012 posts
Clive,
Can I just clarify, as I'm a 12 month paid member on here, I think my renewal date is April. How does it work if I want to buy a membership for focus RSOC as well, will I get a full 12 months from the day I pay or would it run inline with my membership on here?
  • Clive likes this

Rich

Rich
  • Club Member
  • 14686 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Rich
  • Owns:ST250
If at anytime during your current FocusSTOC membership you choose to also join FocusRSOC, just register on there, purchase a 6 month membership, message Clive, and he will upgrade to 12 months at no additional cost
  • DurhamLad1973 and Clive like this

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 846 posts

Clive,
Can I just clarify, as I'm a 12 month paid member on here, I think my renewal date is April. How does it work if I want to buy a membership for focus RSOC as well, will I get a full 12 months from the day I pay or would it run inline with my membership on here?

The joint Memberships don't have to be taken out together , as long as you've already got a 12-month Membership on any of the 4 sites you can take up the offer at any time within that 12 month period . Your 6-month Membership on the other site will be upgraded to 12-months and will expire 12 months from the day you take it out regardless of when your original (first) Membership expires .

I hope that hasn't made it more complicated . :grin:
  • bahnstormer likes this

Jamescst3

Jamescst3
  • Forum User
  • 7012 posts

The joint Memberships don't have to be taken out together , as long as you've already got a 12-month Membership on any of the 4 sites you can take up the offer at any time within that 12 month period . Your 6-month Membership on the other site will be upgraded to 12-months and will expire 12 months from the day you take it out regardless of when your original (first) Membership expires .

I understand it now. :)
I like to go on RSOC sometimes so ill be taking the offer up. :)
  • Clive likes this

bahnstormer

bahnstormer
  • Forum User
  • 5350 posts

Excellent, I was wondering about that. I think my RSOC membership expires in November, so I just need to purchase 6 months and it'll be upgraded to expire in November 2014, correct?
  • Clive likes this

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 846 posts

Excellent, I was wondering about that. I think my RSOC membership expires in November, so I just need to purchase 6 months and it'll be upgraded to expire in November 2014, correct?

Yes as long as you're still a Member on here at that time Rob .
  • bahnstormer likes this

bahnstormer

bahnstormer
  • Forum User
  • 5350 posts

Yes as long as you're still a Member on here at that time Rob .

I should be, I've only just recently renewed on here :lol:

Actually, that's a point. I think my membership on here will expire in August next year - does that mean that if I pay for six months on the RSOC in November, I'll be able to get 12 months for the price of 6 on here next August?

Clive

Clive
  • Administrator
  • 846 posts

I should be, I've only just recently renewed on here :lol:

Actually, that's a point. I think my membership on here will expire in August next year - does that mean that if I pay for six months on the RSOC in November, I'll be able to get 12 months for the price of 6 on here next August?

Don't confuse me Rob , :wacko:

I don't really think I can upgrade you on a previous upgrade but I'll cross that bridge when we get to it . :grin:
  • bahnstormer likes this

bahnstormer

bahnstormer
  • Forum User
  • 5350 posts

Don't confuse me Rob , :wacko:

I don't really think I can upgrade you on a previous upgrade but I'll cross that bridge when we get to it . :grin:

:lol: Sorry, getting ahead of myself a bit!

JaneRS

JaneRS
  • Forum User
  • 2716 posts
  • Jane
I've only just seen this. I'm a member on both STOC & Focusrsoc. I think my membership runs out on RSOC first. I'd better remember this come renewal time. What's the betting I forget....will there be a gentle reminder of the new combined club membership? :)

Rich

Rich
  • Club Member
  • 14686 posts
  • Lincolnshire
  • Rich
This is what you see in the membership section of the shop

Attached File  Screen Shot 2013-10-12 at 13.24.49.png   257.18KB   29 downloads
  • Clive likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users