Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Riverside Racing

10K views 69 replies 19 participants last post by  FastEddie 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just to let you all know that Vanquish Performance in Liverpool is now Riverside Racing !

There is info on their FB page as follows:
To all our cutomers and facebook friends
Big changes at vanquish are coming ...the biggest being a change in company name (no we arent running away with everyones money haha) The only thing that is changing is the name ...same staff ,same location, same service :)
As of next week we will be part of the Riverside Group and our tuning division (which was vanquish performance) will become Riverside Racing or RSR for short ;-)
Any work carried out by VP will be still covered under the new company,so customers old and new can rest assured.

I dont do FB myself, but I had a look at their page and they keep a record of every car they work on and events they hold with pics of them all. Very thorough and impressive. The cars they have had in are amazing and if they are good enough for Mercs, Audis and BMs plus Evos and RSs they are good enough for my ST !!

In fact I looked back to October when my car was in for Eibach springs and there it was in mid-fitting !! :)

190294_377318315677608_2111904547_n.jpg

http://www.riverside-racing.co.uk/

See less See more
#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
What do people think of these RSR packages ?

Riverside Racing also do a 300hp package ....RSR re-map ,mongoose turboback with de-cat system ,airtek intercooler , before and after dyno runs inc fitting for £1280 ...... the reason this package is dearer is the quality of the exhaust system.

Package can be spec'ed with different cheaper hardware and they will be listing more budget packages daily...

#13 ·
How's this for service...

Just picked up my ST from RSR after leaving it with them to have a new gearbox reversing sensor fitted ... The job was done and they even left me my Radio code for future reference as they'd had to disconnect the battery...

And then they say, ' Its ok, there's no charge, just tell your friends ... '

I dont know if they saw my STOC sticker or what, but anyway I'm telling you all - this place is great, and if you havent tried them yet make sure you do !

These guys are the best.

#14 ·
Lee at Riverside racing's been amazingly helpful, he did my block mod and rs turbo conversion, the cars amazing to drive and the service I received was absolutely stellar, if you're at all fussy about your car these are the guys for you, I felt like an extremely valued customer,

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
Further recommendation for RSR... :thumbsup:

As my ST's front brakes had been making a horrible noise when coming to a stop, took it into RSR as I assumed the front pads/disc were worn out... :unsure:

They checked while I sat in the warm with a magazine and coffee and returned to confirm the pads were only half-worn and the discs were like still like new. :) They then offered to clean the pads up and apply some copper-grease to stop the noise and then refused to take any payment !! I tried to insist but they said no, just recommend us..

What excellent service is that... :bow:

https://www.facebook.com/RiversideRSR?ref=stream

1510991_787787064630729_5986724557449130

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.