Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Jay's carbon and blue beaST

MK2 
Tags
mk2
28K views 208 replies 53 participants last post by  schoey 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok as I've seriously caught the modding bug, thought I'd best start a thread to keep track of my little monSTers progress...

INTERIOR

Steering wheel inserts and dmb overlay...

Wheel Car Vehicle Speedometer White

ST logo gaiter

Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Automotive design Car

Pioneer SPH-DA110 appradio stereo fitted and all connectors sent to glovebox.

Plant Gadget Automotive design Audio equipment Entertainment

EXTERIOR

DMB gel overlays and ST front grille badge

Car Vehicle Grille Cloud Automotive lighting

STOC decals

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Fog surrounds sprayed

Automotive lighting Hood Grille Vehicle Motor vehicle

Zunsport grilles and vinyl plate

Tire Vehicle registration plate Sky Wheel Vehicle

PERFORMANCE MODS

Milltek Ultimate Cat back exhaust with 200 cel sports cat and milltek down pipe.

Bryshifter fitted too

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive tire

TODO:

Inter cooler
Remap
CAIS
New wheels
Carbon side stripes with st logo
Block mod
Springs
Shocks,
brakes
anti roll bar
RS clutch

Anything else I think of in the meantime!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Not a fan of the steering wheel and gear gaiter. I always leave the interior as OEM as possible, but that's personal preference. The car itself looks great though, I love your choice of exterior mods.

What do you think to the Milltek Ultimate?
It's fantastic, the noise is fantastic AND as I live on a very quiet little road it can also be nice and quiet when you aren't ragging the car about.

Loads of lovely pops and bangs when you nail it! :lol:
Where did you get the vinyl plate Jay and what size is it. fits really well there! cheers
Ordered from DMB, trimmed it down myself! :)

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yep that's the one, order it 'to size' :)

Jay I have my old airtec gen3 intercooler for sale and im in stoke if you are interested? Save you a few quid. Pm me if interested. I could even fit it if needed.
Tempting, but my modding budget has been wiped out by the full turbo back milltek system. If you still have it in June/July then I'd be interested! :)

I like the ST logo gaiter.Where did you get that?.
eBay! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-II-2004-2008-GEAR-STICK-GAITER-LEATHER-EMBROIDERED-ST-RED-STITCH-new-/300922658039?fits=Model%3AFocus

But beware it is an absolute NIGHTMARE to fit! :)

#13 ·
If only it was that easy... You need to remove the leather that is already on your car which is stapled to a thin piece of plastic. If said plastic stays in one piece you have to pull over the very tight new leather and secure in place, superglue should do the trick. Then put it back in place and hope that everyone you shift into reverse that the gaiter doesn't pop out again! Lol. Took two attempts for me! :)

#21 ·
Carbon fog surrounds courtesy of Hydra, very happy with the finished product!

Got carbon bonnet vents and a carbon diffuser to match but waiting to get them fitted!

Car Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant
Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Grille Automotive tire

Car starting to take shape nicely, springs, shocks and bushes next to get that bum down!

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Cloud

Gah, I have the same car and I was going to do my fogs in blue when I put the Zunsport in, but you have made me second guess myself :<
Hehe changed em again now, carbon! :D

Attachments

#25 ·
Big thanks to Nick for popping by to saw holes in my bonnet, twitchy bum moment is putting it lightly!

Carbon fibre bonnet vents and diffuser fitted and loving the look.

Only RS spoiler to fit in carbon and the visual side to the car is pretty much complete!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Cloud Car Vehicle Sky Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Light
Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle
Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.